Chapter Nine

I don't know anything about football (soccer) tbh bare with me.

Harry shivered at the slight breeze that swept his loose curly hair flying in different directions. Louis' hair flew back too, but the cool wind didn't penetrate his expensive Louis Vuitton jacket.

Lucky bastard.

"Where's your windcheater Haz?" Louis asked.

Harry looked at Louis, "What the fuck is a 'Haz'?"

"A nickname you ass." Louis kicked the ground.

"That wasn't smart, you'll injure your foot and then I won't get to watch you play football." Harry fake pouted.

Louis rolled his eyes and shoved him. He took a deep breath of the chilly air, and let it out in one long exhale. Harry looked at the condensation, that looked like white smoke, coming from Louis' mouth. It only reminded him of of how cold it was. He suppressed a shiver.

They crossed the road to the Uni campus and Louis took off his jacket. "Here."

Harry gripped the warm looking jacket and looked at Louis, "No, you need it-"

"I'll be playing football stupid, take it."

Harry blushed as Louis wrapped the jacket around his shoulders. The jacket was warm and Harry felt himself thaw.

"You better be in the front row, okay?" Louis put his hands on Harry's shoulder. Harry nodded. "Great." He leaned over and kissed Harry's pale cheek.

Harry headed towards the bleachers with red tinted cheeks.

The field was slowly turning from green to yellow due to the cold weather. He surveyed the crowd, he saw none of his friends- oh wait he doesn't have any. Harry chuckled at his own joke. 

"Harry!" 

He searched for the familiar voice. Suddenly he saw flailing arms and noticed a girl sitting at the top row in an expensive looking parka. Her name started with a J? Right? Jessie? Jennifer? Jenna? Jordan? Jackie? Jasmine? Jesus? Jade? Jocelyn? Wait! Jade, he's pretty sure that's right. Harry scales the steps and sits next to the anxious girl.

"Hello Jade." He greeted.

She smiled brightly, "Hey! This is my flatmate Eleanor!"

"Hi, Eleanor, I'm Harry if you haven't gotten that from Jade's constant yelling." He smiled.

She looked at him coldly. "I know who you are. You're that guy who Louis keeps talking to Stan about."

Harry's heart raced at the thought of Louis talking about him... Weird. "Really?"

Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"You fancy him don't you?" Harry teased.

She blushed, "No." 

"You doooo." Harry singsonged.

Jade slapped Harry's head and he retreated.

A low rumble started going through the crowd and soon everyone was cheering.

Their home team ran out on the field. Harry's eyes quickly landed on Louis in his uniform. The way his shorts showed off his calves and holy shit that ass.

"Jade doesn't Louis look sexy?" Eleanor swooned.

Jade groaned.

"Yes look at his ass." Harry blurted.