Chapter Seven

Harry is jealous of that bathroom. It's walls aren't chipped, and the toilet doesn't look like it'll break if you touched it. Also he's 1000% that shower gets the warm summer day setting. 

You know where it's not too hot and not too cold.... And now he sounds like Goldilocks.

Why the fuck is he think about this shit while peeing? He finished his business and washed his hands.

He reached for the knob. Suddenly, marimba started playing.

"Hello?"

"Harry!"

Harry nearly dropped the phone. "W-why are you calling me?"

There was silence on the other end. "Listen, I uh, you're eighteen so I don't actually have to pay you money... Listen Harry, I divorced your mum because I was done with her. I kicked you out because you're a faggot." Harry fliched at the words. "Gemma talked me into paying you out of compassion, but I ain't got none of that. You're taking all the money I send you and paying for your mum's surgery, hospital stay, and I ain't paying that bitch-"

"Don't call her a bitch, Des." Harry snarled.

"Simmer down mama's boy." Does chuckled. "I'm cutting you off."

"It's not like it makes a difference in your wallet! You are a producer for Syco records!"

Des snorted, "Does it sound like I care? Didn't think so."

"Damn it! Des I'm still in school-"

"Uni. You should be able to carry yourself."

Harry blinked a few times. He can't do this! He has to pay for his mum. How is he supposed to tell her?

"Y-you can't. Dad please," A slight sob escaped his mouth.

Des grunted, "You are not my son. I'm not your father. I won't cover you financially."

"Plea-" Harry didn't get to finish. Des hung up.

Harry refrained himself from throwing his iPhone on the floor. The picked up the toilet paper and threw it as hard as he could to the floor. It bounced twice before settling. He slid to the floor. This wasn't fair! Of course he had to be the son of a jackass, and an angel.

A soft knock came from the door. "Harry? You okay?"

Harry took a deep breath and wiped the water trails on his cheeks. "Yeah." He replied shakily.

The door opened. "I dont like liars."

Harry sniffed. "I thought I was good at it."

Louis held out his hand. Harry grabbed it and felt better as warmth spread through his body.

They walked together, Louis slightly pulling Harry to the living room. He tugged Harry onto the couch. "What's wrong?"

Harry sighed. What can he say without giving away everything? "Nothing."

"Cut the shit Styles."

Harry looked out the window in time to see a rain drop slide down the surface.

This day gets better and better for him.

He felt soft finger tips on his chin. "Harry," Louis turned his head towards him, "Tell me."

Harry closed his eyes as a tear fell down his cheek like the rain drop on the window surface.

Louis watched as Harry sealed up his feelings. His face went blank and he tensed up. "Nothing is wrong."

Louis sighed, "I'm just trying to help ... this is what friends do...."

Harry looked at Louis. "I ... it's ..." Harry put his head in his hands. "My dad. H-he cut me off."

Louis gasped. "That cruel man! Is he still letting you live with him?"

"No, uh he kicked me out when I was fifteen. H-he didn't want ... want to ... want to house someone who was gay." Harry never looked up from the floor.

It was silent except for the pitter-patter from the droplets of rain hitting the window and Harry's soft sobs in his hands. He thought that to Louis he probably stuck up, but there's more so much more.

He suddenly felt arms around him. It's been so long since anyone has ever attempted to comfort him.

Harry leaned into Louis and cried into his chest. He felt so bad.

"Why don't we watch a movie? I have the Goblet of Fire or The Order of The Phoenix?"

"The Order of The Phoenix." Harry sniffed.

Louis tossed the box of tissues at Harry. "Wipe though tears off your beautiful face babe."

He put the disc in the player and pressed play.

He got back on the couch and stretched out. Harry sat at the edge awkwardly.

Louis grabbed a blanket and looked at Harry expectantly. "Well come here loser."
Harry hesitated, but Louis smiled. Harry's insides turned to mush and he lied down next to Louis on the couch. There wasn't much room so they were pushed against each other.

Louis wrapped his arm around Harry's waist. "Settle down with me... Cover me up. Cuddle me in."

Harry's cheeks flamed. Harry  flipped over and smiled. "Thanks... I haven't had a friend in a long time...."

Louis smiled back even larger. "That's what friends are for."

Harry flipped back over and cuddled into the blanket.

There they lied next to each other. Harry actually felt happy.

A/N

suck omg I'm so sorry didn't update.  I'm so stressed and my mom is having more troubles and apparently have "depression"  (which dont just have sad feelings) and I have "temporary insomnia" (Ive only been worrying  about my mom) and haven't been feeling well.

I'm so sorry, wrote this ever since got home. It was all today and kinda rushed it. Ily

Early Update: 5 comments, 11 votes.

I'm sorry truly am.

Muah
XxDimples