Prologue

"No." he says, grabbing a blue print amongst a stacks of it on the table in the corner.

"It'll just be an hour live interview-"

"Are you sure it's necessary?" she asks as she sat on the sofa, nervous.

"It's just to tell the wonderful story that started on our hundredth episode."

"Which should be on in five minutes!" someone among the sea of production people shouted.

"No." The boy says again making his back to his work station unrolling the blueprint along the way. "And can you lower your voice please? I don't even know how you got in here with all these."

"C'mon it would be great, everyone pretty much knows what happened-"

"Then shouldn't that be enough?" the girl whined as the hair dresser fixed her up.

"Normally, yes, but the people loves you." A girl wearing a headset reasoned out.

"All's well that ends well." A gay guy added as he looks her over.

"So, what's there for you to hide?" Another gay guy asks the guy who was up to his neck with work.

The two sighed and stared at the people in front of them.

"Fine." They both say.

The boy gives up and walked toward his office table. "But only for an hour, I have a lot to do today and you're killing me here, Kevin."

"This needs to be quick ok , I don't want reliving this for too long you guys." The girl whined.

"Let's start then!" Kevin and Janice says as they both gave a nod toward the camera men that was with them to get ready and give final instructions to the crew of Certain Curtain.

"Everything will be fine, Tease." The gay guy says as he kneels in front of her, "And if you do really good I'll make you keep that dress."

She stifled a laugh, "Good, then I'll be all good for work after this."

He just smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking back to join the crew and give her time to think.

They both gave a nod toward the camera men that was with them to get ready and give final instructions to the crew of Certain Curtain.

One was set up on the living room the other at a multi million architectural company. While the girl sat in front of the camera in her living room.

Remembering that day made them stifle a laugh.

"What is it?" Kevin asks.

"I can't believe it has been a year." The two says.

"Time flies when you're in love." Janice grinned.

"It sure does." They both say under his breath as he remembered that day.

The day that could have simply been the worse day of their lives.

"Ready Liam?" Kevin asks. "Ready Justice?" Janice asks.

The two sat up and looked at the camera. "Yes." They said in unison.

Kevin and Janice gave the thumbs up to them as their cue to speak.

"Hi!" the girl starts. "Obviously this isn't my regular program... am not even in the studio, today i;m that girl you met a year ago, yeah, Justice Knight... "

"Uhm, I'm Liam Montgomery...? Yeah, well, it has been a year since I appeared on Certain Curtain, hasn't it?"

"And its been a hell of a ride since that day..." her smile grew wider, and you can see in her eyes that a memory hit her, her face instantly burned remembering that day, but her daydreaming was cut short by someone clearing his or her throat.

"Sorry, uhm, anyway..." shaking her head clear,

"I was called by Ronald Higgins, the show's producer and said he wanted a one episode special of retelling what happened that day..." Liam says rethinking his decision.

But just like last year, there was no backing down. This was on live.

"He says it's to update you. I don't really know why, cause seriously, it isn't that interesting..." Justice says,

"Shut up and go on with the story grandma!" someone among the crew says.

He would have gotten scolded if it wasn't for the fact that he was part of the crew, who were agreeing with the looks of their amused faces.

"Yeah, yeah... fine..." the girl whined.

"So let's start at the end, shall we?" they both say as they took a deep breath, not knowing what they got their selves into again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*