I'd Come For You

Justice turns the scale, bringing to some learning through suffering. 

Aeschylus 

Justice's POV

She gave a hearty laugh, one that made me smile knowing I was the reason for it, “What about you? What makes you cocky?”

“Well, I don’t think that’s a story for good girls like you.” I chuckled.

“Good girl my butt.” She whined, and I can just imagine some random girl rolling her eyes, “Tell me, I’m pretty sure you were never this cocky before. I mean, basing on your stories, you never knew your own potential until after all that drama.”

This time it was me who laughed.

“I don’t really know…” I sighed. “But I’m betting my sisters would agree.”

“Well, tell me then,” she urges, her voice sounding all amused and excited. “I don’t have any assumptions like you as I try not to judge people whom I just met and had barely seen.” I said with a playful disappointed tone making him and the audience laugh.

I rolled my eyes as I knew she was talking about me.

“Yeah, they’ll definitely agree with you.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Well, they must be very very interesting and amazing girls.” she says, taking the time to compliment herself.

I grinned as I remember the two older daughters of my step dad.

“They are.” I said. “They are near perfect. They had the sister act perfected right down to the dot.”

“They’re nuns?” she gasped, “You’re comparing me to nuns?”

“Don’t flatter yourself too much.” I laughed, “And no they are not nuns.”

“Well, clear things out…” she breathed out, “So they made you cocky?”

I sat back, “Well, who wouldn’t be. I know for a fact that even if they aren’t my sisters, they’ll still be as popular and as hot as everyone says they are.”

“Slow down buddy boy, these are your step sisters that you are talking about, I don’t think Higgins would like incest to be put on top of the banning of this television program.”

The audience laughed and I caught Amanda roll his eyes.

“It’s nothing like that…” I said, “you’d be as amazed if you know them. I mean, they’re like you… only a bit more proper.”

“Hey…” she whined.

I stifled a laugh, “Sorry, just stating the fact.” I said, “But I guess it’s because they never needed to prove anything to anyone…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

…well, except for that one time.

Remembering my sisters now, they were far from perfect really.

They had tantrums.

Drama.

Shrieking.

Jumping around.