Epilogue

I'm giving up, i'm not hearing anything from you guys so i think I should just give those who actually cares the final chapter...

enjoy! and thanks so much for sticking until the end, it means a lot...

xoxo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Holding the reign of Justice, does not mean you are in control, she’s just giving you the opportunity to stir her to the right direction.” -Triszjhkha

“Today?” Justice asked.

“Well, I was planning to make it up for the busy nights today…” Liam says as he moved toward the side table and took out something from the drawer, he turned to Justice and pulled out the smallest gift that any woman would appreciate.

“Oh my...” Justice’s eyes widened, Liam grinned and knelt on one knee and flipped the box open, “god…” this time her mouth dropped open and she instantly covered it with her hands.

“I know that it has only been a year since we started seeing each other, but I’ve loved you far longer than that. I know that that isn’t enough for you to say yes, nor will it be enough for your brother and Henry to approve of this-“

“I approve!” Liam chuckled and nodded.

“Well, that’s one down.” he says before taking a deep breath and turning back to the love of his life who was sitting in front of him with a look of disbelief on her face. “Justice, you showed me how it is to be strong. How I’m not always right. How being different is good. When you say everything will be fine, I know it would be. And why you love me is still a mystery-“

“Liam-“

But Liam raised his hand to make her stop. “Your silence means you disapprove and am happy that you are trying to cut me off right now, but I can’t let you side track me on this one, baby, cause I’m scared that I might get this wrong, so please hear me out first.”

Justice nodded and just stared at him.

“That’s not all that I’m scared of right now…” he continues. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m not scared that I’m doing this, well, I am but not enough to change my mind. Heck, I don’t think even your brother can change my mind. I am a little scared that you might pull another marathon after this, but I think I have better chances of reaching the door first.” Justice laughs as he stared at her, checking for any panic from her, but seeing how she just seems surprised, he continues. “I’m scared that I might not be able to fulfill my promises, that I might not be able to make you happy or be the man of your dreams… I’m scared that if I stay too near you’ll realize how I’m not the man you want to share the rest of your life with, or if I stay too far you’ll think I don’t love you as much as I tell you…”

The only thing that you can hear in the room is the sound of the video and the little machines the crew was carrying, and the crew’s breathing, and probably a sob or two. But all that Justice can hear are Liam’s words and her heart that seems to be trying to escape from her chest.