~Almost~

“Fidelity is the sister of Justice. “ Horace 

Justice’s POV

“But I have to say, that is sweet.” I said, “My brother and my best friend was all out on protecting me, they marked and branded me with a hands off on my forehead. That wasn’t fun, but you used that ground to start a relationship with your sister. I have to admire that.”

“That’s the second compliment.” I can just see the smirk as he says that, well, if only I knew what he looked like I could imagine a smirk.

I shook my head, and gave a light laugh, “I’ve actually lost count already, unfortunately, you just caught two…” then I gave it a thought, or two. “ You aren’t so bad stranger.”

“So can I be called Mystery guy now?”

I rolled my eyes, “C’mon dude, be a man, seriously? Mystery guy?”

“Point taken.” He says, amused.                                               

“Well, I do agree that we seemed to have cross a certain bridge now…” Amanda butts in again.

What the hell is she talking about now? I thought.

I must admit, it was getting easier by the minute, and with the feel of my numb ass, I say it has been more than half an hour. And this gig will be coming to an end, and we’ll know what our fate will be. I know mine, I wonder about him.

“You are obviously more comfortable now with each other, so let’s bring on the heavy words.” Amanda continues.

“Heavy words?” I raised a brow- that doesn’t sound good for neither one of us. “Don’t hurt yourself there Amanda.”

I hear the audience laugh, and a chuckle from Stranger, yeah I can distinguish it now. It wasn’t so hard with him wearing a microphone.

“What do you have in mind?” I hear him asking Amanda, his voice has that annoyed tone but I guess he was trying to be a gentleman.

A second pass before she responded, as if she was stringing up the excitement of who won as the president of the whole universe.

“Love…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Love?” I repeated, along with Stranger.

“Yes, love…” Amanda gushed and I heard some of the audience sighed.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Well, isn’t that a surprise…” I whined, sarcastic.

“Oh, c’mon dudette…” Amanda says, “You’ve come this far-“

“And I’ve had enough.” I snapped. “Nobody told me of anything like this.”

“Well, this is a dating game, do you really think we’d let it pass?”

“Do you really think there is someone in the whole damn world who falls in love on their first date?” I snapped, “Let alone on a game show where the two can’t see each other. Heck, even people in Bachelor and Bachelorette break up!”

“Now, dudette-“

“And its stupid TV shows just like this one that makes people believe that there is some sort of magic in love… that you can never be happy alone or that you are unloved without a partner…”