Just a moment of your life

A few weeks back, i was tagged by bestgirlie to what i thought was just some random message from a reader asking for updates.

But i could have never been more wrong.

I know all of you are probably waiting for an update, and i promise to give you a couple, only if you take a moment of your time and read through this chapter.

...

I am sure that you have all heard of the KONY 2012 movement, the next few minutes I will tell you my thoughts on this issue, and i guess i should begin with...

THIS IS REALITY.

Crime in general- not just Kony.

On news you would see military over using their powers, injustice in society, rape, murder... this is all happening.

Every day as we go along with our own lives people are killed or be put under injustice.

i know this because my father was murdered a few years back and the painful part of it was that four of the accused was set free after a new judge was assigned to his case- he made this decision just after TWO HEARINGS.

Since then I have lost faith on the justice system and on men.

The sad part was we were unable to fight this injustice, we were given no choice but settle with what was given to us- locking up two out of six of the murderers.

How is this link to Kony2012?

Simple, the second boy who was put into jail is just sixteen years old when they killed my dad.

Seeing he is underage, the government could not arrest him and they chose to put him under house arrest.

In the duration of his this, he had killed two other men and is under influence of drugs and alcohol, how he had accumulated this addictives i was not told.

What I do know is that i refuse to see another child carry a gun and kill- whether this is under the influence of whatever narcotics or alcohol or just because they have a gun on the back of their head, trigger ready, with their name on each bullet in it.

I am a broadcast graduate with a second degree on education and I refuse to stay quiet.

Especially not after watching this video.

Some of you may have watched it once or twice or maybe you are already part of the movement. But a moment to remind yourself of what has become of our world is not much of a loss if this is for the better.

If it is a chance for us to make a change and not just be a bystander.

This is also our world, separated by lands, waters, time difference, beliefs, cultures, distance and language.

But at the end of the day we all dream of the same thing.

A BETTER FUTURE.

Not only for us, but for our children, their children and their children's children...

I have always received comments of how i have made you cry or laugh on different chapters.

I hope this one, moves you to care enough to believe that you- yes YOU, can make a change for these children.

A change for a very small country.

But a change so great that it will change world and history.

WE ARE NOT JUST CHARACTERS IN A FICTION BOOK, WE ARE THE REAL DEAL.

WE ARE THE LIVING BEINGS.

WE CREATE TOMMORROW, and i will be damned if i was to die in the hands of a child.

I refuse to have another child kill a man who is a father, a brother, a son of another.

I cannot be as great as the person who made this movement possible, but i request you one thing and one thing alone.

If you are willing to, add on your email signature on your emails "I dream of a future without KONY" and link this to the video URL.

Some of you would say that that is spamming, but does that really matter when children are abducted and are forced to kill and have sex?

Are you willing to have your future staring at the end of a guns barrel and the last thing you see is the eyes of an innocent child quietly asking for forgiveness as he takes your  life?

Think about it.

If a kid was moved to want to make a change,shouldn't you be too?

shoot me an email with your thoughts. call me lame or call me a dork trying to make a name. but at least this dork tried.

Thanks!

xoxo

Triszjhkha

triszjhkha@gmail.com