If I Ain't Got You *Part2*

Justice's POV

Justice should remove the bandage from her eyes long enough to distinguish between the vicious and the unfortunate. -Robert Green Ingersoll 

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“It’s your story princess, I’m just happy to be part of it.” he says.

I looked his face over, wanting to know if it was him teasing me or if it was because he did something.

“Sweet…” I teased, “Now I want to know what you said earlier for you to sweet talk me now.”

He laughed and kissed me on the forehead. “Nothing that you would disagree on, baby.”

“Will you please just tell us what happened?” another girl begged.

I gave him a smile and he returned it with one of his.

One that I will always cherish as it was what always pushed me through a day.

“Let’s just say that I did ate my words…” I began.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sat at the bench outside the ice cream shop, my legs tucked under me. My watch beeps saying that it was 1 in the morning.

I had been sitting there for half of the day already, my breath was fogging and I was shivering. I didn’t expect that it would take him this long to find me.

I looked around and sighed.

It was a stupid idea. I should have thought this through. I thought. I should have known that he won’t run after me this time.

Liam must be very mad now.

Who wouldn’t be? I embarrassed him on live TV, didn’t I? Then I didn’t even come out to talk to him during rehearsal.

I saw him come in and leave, I wanted to talk to him. But I had nothing to say. Not after last night.

He should have known that I can’t handle that kind of pressure. Not something like that.

I would have done as he said, talked it through and run off blaming myself.

Then again, if he knows me so much, he would be the only one to find me here. Unless he sends Henry or Xander, then this would go under my stupid idea list.

Yes I keep such a list and it’s pretty long. And this would probably rank first, just above to agreeing to marry Dan and not listening to Dad.

And I can add on the same list about letting the best guy go cause I was a wuss.

Not wanting to be the princess to be saved just as he had pointed out earlier.

I sighed as I stared at the album I had grabbed from the pent.

Right after I left the theater, I drove to the pent and grabbed it, I stared at the photo hanging above my head board.

It was my favorite.

And it wasn’t because of how beautifully it was taken.

I loved it because of the moment.