Chapter 1

I come back to see 1k views on this story?! I can't believe it thank you all that read all the way through and for those who tried it out. You are all amazing little dreaming ninjas! I love all of you!!!

It was raining on the day my life changed forever. It had started out pretty good and sunny. I had just left my apartment and was heading over to the park that usually had a lot of street dancers performing. Today I was going to be discovered. I told myself that everyday since I left my family's home and moved here. I was going to become famous and show my parents I wasn't wasting my time. I was filled with determination and ran to the park.

It was around noon when it started to get cloudy. Everyone started to pack up their stuff and leave but not me. I was having to much fun and I hadn't been discovered yet. But when I felt that first rain drop I knew I would have to head home. I felt a hand land on my shoulder.

"Hey y/n. Shouldn't you be leaving? It looks like it's going to storm." Said Jasmine. We all called her Jazz because she could play a saxophone better then anyone else in the park. She was also my best friend. She was the first person I met when I first arrived here.

"Yea I know. I guess I'm not ready to go home yet."

"Wanna come with me to my dads lab? He asked me to bring some of his paper work from home."

"Lab? Oh that's right! I forgot your dad is a scientist. Yea I would love to. Sounds cool."

"Not really. It's pretty boring. But some of the animals that go through there are pretty cute."

"Animals? They don't experiment on them do they?"

"No. They are studying the difference between the human DNA and many different species DNA."

"Neat." I said as we walked to her car.

"It shouldn't take long. Then we can go back to my house and play just dance."

"I'll destroy you!" I said with my fists in the air.

"Ha! You wish!"

~~~time skip~~~

We soon arrived at the lab. After an hour of looking and getting lost we finally found his office.

"It's been awhile since I've been here. I forgot how easy it is to get lost." Jazz said with a sorry smile on her face.

"You would of thought this place would have more security. To at least show us where to go."

"There is only one. His names Fred. There's nothing really that important here so they don't need a lot of security." She sad as we walked in. I was amazed by what I saw. Machines were every where making churning and beeping noises. Everything was so clean except for the papers that were scattered every where. A rambling voice could be heard but I couldn't see anyone.

"Dad?" Jazz walked in deeper looking around. A bang came from under the table. We looked down to see feet.

"Dad?..." The feet disappeared and was replaced with a head.

"Oh hello!" The strange man greeted.

"I'm sorry a mouse got out earlier and I can't seem to find him." The man crawled out from under the table and stood up. He was rather tall with gray hair that was in a mess. He looked exactly what I thought a crazed scientist would look like. Jazz walked over.

"Here are your papers dad."

"Oh thank you my dear! I couldn't have finished my research with out it." The man turned around and started to ramble to himself again.

"Dad.... Dad.... DAD!" Jazz shook him.

"Oh! Yes my dear?"

"Can I show y/n around." That's when he actually looked at me. I'm pretty sure he hadn't realized I was there.

"Oh! Hello friend of Jasmine! I am professor Goodmen. Vary nice to meet you. Yes Jasmine you may show her around. Just do not touch anything."

It's funny. Now that I think about it. If I had listen to the professor. None of this would of happened. I would never have met them.