Chapter 25

Your pov

While I was out cold I had a dream...a dream about the first day I was in New York. It was so weird. I was spectating my life. I watched myself unpack everything in side my apartment. It had been a week since I ran away from home and I had promised myself I would become a dancer. It was the most important thing to me. It was the only thing that made me truly happy and made me feel free. I smirked when I thought this. Raph had changed that.

I saw me look at my phone and run out the door. I had an interview at an antic store and was going to be late. My vision changed and shifted and now I was in the antic shop. The owner had liked me and wanted me to get used to the store so I was looking around. I was now watching myself walk around on the second floor and she was gushing over the stuff. I rolled my eyes at myself and just laughed. I didn't realize I could be such a dork. She started to walk toward a window that had a telescope sitting in front of it. That's when I realized that this was the moment I met Jazz. My past self looked through the window like she had noticed something her face changed to this look of anger. She slides the window up leans outside then jumps. I start to laugh.

"I really stop thinking when it comes to violence." I thought back to when I had seen a man slap a girl in the park. I had gotten so mad that I didn't even realize what I was doing. The next thing I know I had jumped out of the window grasping onto a branch in a tree. It had knocked the wind out of me but I was able to get back up. I saw the guy yelling at the girl who was now on the ground crying. I jumped head first.

My vision started to move again and I found myself outside this time. I was laughing at the sight that now laid out in front of me. My past self had the idiot in a head lock and riding him like a bull.

"Get off me!" The big guy yelled.

"Say your sorry!"

"Shut up and get off me!!"

She tightened her headlock making him gasp for air.

"Say your sorry or never speak again!"

"Fine! I'm s-sorry!" He said through gasps of air. My past self let go but to only be met with a face full of fist. She fell to the ground and groaned.

"Ha! That's what you get for messing with me!" The man laughed. He turned back to Jazz. But soon was once again tackled but this time by Zigzag. Zigzag started to beat the crap out of him not giving him a second to react.

"Dude! You don't hit girls! It's so not cool!" When the big jerk was finally able to get up he ran away.

"That's right run you big idiot!" I yelled from the ground.

"He was lucky he cot me off guard. I would of beat his brains out... Or at least what's left of his brain." I said with a smirk. Zigzag smiled.

"I believe ya. You jumping out of that tree was pretty sick."

"Thanks! The names y/n"

"Zigzag."

"Nice." We high five. I then remembered the girl that had been the hole reason I came down here. Before I could get up she was next to me. She reached down and helped me up.

"I'm so sorry for what he did to you. Oh that looks like it hurts." She said looking at my eye. I started to laugh.

"What so funny?" She asked.

"It's funny that you think you should be apologize for him. When you didn't do anything." I answered. I stopped and looked her up and down.

"I like you. Let's be friends."

"What? After everything that happened... You want to be my friend? Why?"

"Why not?"

"....ok.... The names Jazz."

I look at the scene and smiled. That was a really good day. A day I would never change. My vision began to go fuzzy again. When it cleared I was still in the park but the weather had changed. It looked like it was going to rain. Something felt familiar.

"Hey y/n. Shouldn't you be leaving? It looks like it's going to storm." Came Jazz's voice. I turn around to see myself and jazz talking.

"Yea I know. I guess I'm not ready to go home yet."

"Wanna come with me to my dads lab? He asked me to bring some of his paper work from home."

I realized this was the day that changed my life. The day I went to the lab. The day I saved jazz. The day I mutated. The day.... I met Raph. Its funny. I've thought back to this moment. I've wondered what would of happened if I hadn't gone to the lab what my life would be like.

My past self thought it over then shook her head.

"Na. I'll stay here a little longer then head home."

"What?!" I said out loud. I watch my old self start to walk away.

"No! Wait! You have to go! You have to mutate! You have to save the professor and Jazz! You have to... You need to meet Raph! Stop!" I screamed but my other self just ignored me and went on like normal.

"Noooo!" I screamed.