Chapter 4

Everything was dark and cold. I looked everywhere. But saw nothing. Only darkness.

"Hello?" I yelled into the void. But nothing answered.

"Where am I?" I asked my self as I started to shake. Suddenly a growl shot through the darkness.

"Hungry! So vary hungry!" It growled.

"Who's there?!"

"Turtles! Hungry for turtles!"

"......Turtles?"

(The guys point of view.)

"You guys see anything yet?" Leo yelled at his brothers.

"Nothing yet Leo." Donnie answered him.

Suddenly screams and howls were heard in the park. The turtles ran across the roof tops in the direction of the park.

"Donnie! You and Micky go to the other side of the park and make sure it doesn't escape!" Leo ordered.

"Rodger!"

"Ralph you come with me."

They jumped into some trees and climbed down. Yells and growls got louder as the turtles got closer.

"So we are looking for a mutant wolf?" Ralph asked.

"That's what the professor said."

"This is going to be one of those nights ain't it?"

"It's starting to look like it."

They came to the center of the park and there they saw it. A girl with white hair, ears, and tail. Her legs looked like a wolfs back legs and she stood there baring her fangs at the two men.

"Hungry! So vary hungry!" It growled at the men.

"Hey puff ball! Over here!" Ralph yelled. Leo hit him. Ralph shrugged. The creature turned to the turtles that interrupted it's hunt.

"Turtles! Hungry for turtles!" It started to run at them.

"Nice one Ralph!" Leo said as they ran away from it.

"It stopped it from eating those guys right? Sheesh." The turtles jumped into trees and jumped from branch to branch.

"So what's the plan?" Ralph asked as they exited. The park.

"Let's get it back to the lab. Professor Goodman must have something that can calm it down. Ralph do you think you can get it back with out loosing it? I'll go ahead and worn the professor."

"Yea I think I can keep the fir ball busy."

"Don't forget it still human. Not just that but the professors daughters friend."

"I got it Leo!"

"Then I'll leave it to you. I'll get the others on the way." Leo vanished into the shadows leaving Ralph alone with the wolf.

"Ok...what was your name again?" The wolf snapped at his shell.

"Dang your fast." Ralph jumped up to a roof and started for the lab. Something grabbed his shell and threw him against the ground.

"Hungry!" It snarled.

"Your pretty strong for a chick." Ralph laughed. This only seemed to make the wolf angrier.

"The names Ralph. I'm a friend of professor Goodman. You remember him?" Ralph asked getting closer. The wolf grabbed it's head and shook it. It then lunged at Ralph but he dodged it.

"Fallow the leader you mutt!" He said as he took off for the lab again.

Soon they arrived again at the lab. Ralph jumped through a window and ran into the office.

"She's right behind me!" He yelled. A big crash was heard then a howl.

"She's hear." Leo stated.

The wolf jumped into the office but was met by a needle in the shoulder. She made a noise of confusion then looked where it had come from. There stood professor Goodman pushing a syringe into her shoulder. The wolf gasped and its eyes turned gold before falling to the floor. Ralph caught her before hitting her head.

"Dang what was in that professor?"

"The last bit of my formula. I was planning to add it in today but I got a little preoccupied. It will stable her out. She should be able to stay sane now."

The girl slowly started to change back. Her legs changed back to normal and so did her hands. But her tail and ears stayed.

"Looks like I have more research to go through before I can complete it. I knew there would be some after effect." The professor scratched his head.

"Will she be ok?" Asked Jazz as she sat next to her best friend.

"She should be. She just has a lot more wolf DNA in here then she had before."

"My best friend is part wolf?"