Chapter 20

Raph was surprisingly goods. Honestly I could probably watch him all day. His shell helped him spin faster and his back flips were just great. When he was a done the crowd cheered and threw money at him. He almost pelted someone who threw a quarter at his head. But I I quickly calmed him down and we collected the money.

"You were really good Raph!"

"Thanks y/n. I honestly probably wouldn't have done it if you hadn't been here." He said smiling at me.

"Hey!" A man ran towards us. He was wearing a nice suit with big sun glasses.

"My names Jonathan Blake and I want you to be on my show!" He said to Raph as he handed him a card. I looked at the card in Raph's hand. It said Jonathan Blake Host of the Next Big Step. I gasped. Raph looked at me confused.

"You haven't heard of The Nest Big Step?! It's the newest hottest TV show. It gives new dancers a shot in the big leagues."

"That's right girly and your friend here now has an opportunity to be on it."

"Raph does?" I asked. My enthusiasm despairing.

"Yup. So Mr.turtle! I know this is probably a big shock for you so just call me when your ready to say yes. Also really like the costume." He yelled as he walked away.

"You have a chance." I mumbled. Raph turned to me.

"That man was weird. He didn't even give me a chance to tell him no."

"Your going to turn it down?!"

"Yea? I mean dancing is fun and all but I don't want to make a career out of it. I'm a ninja."

"You have got to be joking!" My voice got a little loud. To loud.

"You know how long I have waited for an opportunity like that?! I've been coming here almost everyday sense I moved here and you dance for the first time and you get discoverd?!!" My body started to get warm. I saw Raph stiffen.

"Y/n you need to calm down. If you want it so bad then you call them." He tried to hand me the card.

"It doesn't work that way Raph! They want you not me. I can't just call!" My voice came out as more of a growl.

"Y/n please calm down. We are in public. You can't change here."

"Would you just stop telling me what to do?!" My voice had completely change. I turned around to storm off and stopped. People were looking at me worried. Some moved away from me or put there kids behind them.

"Yo y/n! What's the problem?" Zigzag asked as he ran up to me.

"Wow. What's going on with your eyes."

"Nothing.... I got to go." I mumbled as I took of running.

"Y/n!" I heard Raph call my name but I was moving to fast to hear anymore. Honestly I didn't want to. I climbed the nearest fire escape and started to run from rooftop to rooftop. As the wind blew past me my mind started to clear. My heart beat slowed and my body cooled down. I stopped and looked around.

"Wow I ran far. I'm pretty much on the other side of the city." I sat on the edge of the building and saw the sun setting. It was a pretty amazing sight. I decided I should go find Raph and apologize for how I acted.

"He'll find me sooner or later." I mumbled. Suddenly I felt something sharp hit my neck.

"What the..." I reached up and pulled out a.....dart? My vision started to get fuzzy and my head started to swim. Instead of falling backward I went forwards and off the building. The wind whistled past my ears but instead of landing on cement someone grabbed me. I tried to focus on his face.

"Hey. Nice for you to drop in." Said a vary familiar voice.

"Bob! Nice to see you again." I said trying not to black out.

"Yea. Last time I saw you. You were trying to eat my face."

"Oh come on! No hard feelings right?" He just chuckled and carried me over to a white van. My body couldn't move and my vision was turning black.

"Don't try to yell. No one can hear you."

"That's fine. I wasn't planning on yelling." I took in a deep breath and let out a piercing howl.

"Would you shut her up!" Came another familiar voice. I was able to let out another howl before a hand was put over my mouth.

"Mr. Green suit? Is that you." My muffled voice asked.

"Just go to sleep now. It will be over soon." Something pricked my neck and everything went dark.