Chapter 24

Once again. Just because. Dun dun duuuuuuun!

Raphs pov

I stood up trying to ignore the throbbing pain in my head. I jumped back as y/n snapped at me. She swiped her claws at me and almost cut me open. She was honestly trying to kill me.

"Come on y/n! It's me! Raph!" She didn't flinch and she jumped at me. I dodged by jumping over her. She snapped at me but instead of biting me in half I was able to maneuver enough so she just got my binds around my wrists. My arms were free....now what.  She grabbed my shell from behind and threw me across the room. I slammed against the hard metal surface making my head swim once again. My vision cleared just in time to see her charging me. I jumped out of the way just as she reached me. She couldn't stop fast enough and slammed into the wall behind me.

"Ha! How's that feel mutt?! Hurts don't it?" I laughed. She growled in anger. She swiped at me growling.

"Stop playing and kill him!" Yelled shredder.

I glanced up at him which was a big mistake. Before I new it I felt pain in my leg. She had landed a swipe and now my leg was bleeding. I used my other leg to jump back as her mouth slammed shut on the air where my head once was. I grabbed her muzzle and held on for dear life. She snarled and shook her head. She reared back and pulled at me with her claws.

"Come on! Y/n! Can't you here me? It's me Raph!" Y/n jerked me off and threw me in the direction of the two men in the doorway. It was like bowling the way I hit them and we all spread out moaning. I sit up and look toward y/n she stood there breathing hard.

"What are you doing?! I said kill him!!" Shredder yelled. Suddenly her collar let out electricity. She howled in pain and fell to one knee.

"Get up you disgusting beast!"

"Don't you dare call her that!" I yelled as I ran over and jumped on her back. I grabbed her caller and pulled. Volts of electricity ran up my arms. I couldn't hold back a scream.

"She is probably... The most...smartest... Talented... Beautiful girl I have...ever met." I said in between yelling. A ripping sound was heard as the caller was removed from her neck. She fell to the ground gasping for air. I lay beside her.

"You think that will stop this? That was just motivation. She will still obey me! Kill him!"

I sit up and rub my head but I didn't have time to proses what was going on before i started to scream in pain from y/n bitting down on my shoulder. I hear shredders laughter but it's slowly becoming muffled. I open my eyes and look at y/n. Her eyes were closed tight. I slide my arms around her neck and pull her closer.

"Y/n....there something I need to tell you. Do you remember the day we met? When I was walking you home? I'm going to be honest. I didn't like that Leo was making me babysit you. But when I was walking with you in the street and the storm was making you scared...I think that when I ....." I sigh. I had never said anything like this before but I needed to say it. Especially if I was never going to see her again.

"Started... To fall for you. You were so nice to me even when I broke your dishes and yes to answer your question... I am ticklish."I chuckle.

"Your just so easy to be around. I feel so calm around you and that's saying a lot. In such a short time... I have fallen for you... Hard." I tighten my hug around her neck. I hear a little whine come from her.

"I know it's been hard.... I'm so sorry it took me so long to come find you...and I'm sorry for what happened before all this. Be calm my little mutt...the storm will be over soon."

I feel her teeth remove from my shoulder and she slowly wrapped her arms around me. A tear fell on my shoulder and down my arm. She shrinks in my arms until all her fur had been replaced with skin.

"I'm....I'm so sorry..." She whispered to me before she fainted. I pulled her in close.

"Everything's all right." I heard a yell of frustration and looked up to see shredder glaring at me.

"You have ruined my soldier! Now we will have to start over. Go get her and kill him!" He yelled and some foot clan ninjas walked toward us. My vision was going hazy from blood loss.

"Don't you dare!" I growled pulling her closer to me and glaring at the lackeys. They back up a bit out of fear but snapped out of it and proceeded to walk towards us.

"Cowabunga dudes!!!!!" Came a loud voice from outside the metal door. The door shot off its hinges and my brothers came running in.

"RAPH!" They yelled when they saw me. I was so relived that I started to pass out. The last thing I saw was Leo running toward us.