Chapter 8

"We have been looking for you everywhere! We got worried when you didn't come home last night." Leo barked at Ralph.

"Come on Leo. I just fell asleep on y/n couch." Ralph shrugged like it was nothing.

"That's no excuse! We were worried. We thought you had maybe been attacked."

"Leo please don't be mad at him. I was shaken  up last night and he stayed a while longer to keep me company. We just ended up falling asleep by accident. He really did me a favor."  I looked at Leo with puppy eyes and after a while of silence he sighed.

"Fine. Ralph get back to the hide out. Now."

"Ha! Bossing me ugh? The only reason I'm going back is because I want to." He said while crawling out the window.

"I'll see you around mutt" he said over his shoulder. I threw a metal spoon at him. He laughed and jumped to the next ledge.

"I'm sorry for barging in like this y/n. We were just really worried and when I saw he was ok and was just here the whole time. Well I lost my cool."

"It's ok boss turtle. I understand I probably would of done the same." Leo nodded then turned to leave but he stopped.

"Oh wait here let me give these to you." He gave me peaces of paper with numbers on them. "These are my brothers and my numbers. If you need anything just give us a call."

"Wow thanks boss turtle. I will." I took the papers and put them on the counter. Leo nodded again and left. I closed the window and found my phone to put the numbers in. I threw my phone on my bed when I walked into my room to change. I looked at all my cloths then at my tail.

"Well this sucks."  I said as I tried to hide my tail in my cloths. "This isn't going to work." I sigh. I cut holes in my jeans and put them on. I brushed my hair and put on a t-shirt. "Let's see how the world treats a mutant wolf." I walked out the door then down the street.

"Nice tail! Looks pretty real." Someone yelled at me.

"Ah thanks!" I yelled back.

"Oh that tail is so pretty how did you make it look so sleek and real?" A girl asked me.

"Um a lot of work?" I said walking past.

"Hey nice looking ears." Another person said. He was wearing some strange outfits as well.

"Did no one think these were real? Does everyone think I'm cosplaying or something?" I smiled. This was great! I walked to the park and saw some of my fellow dancers.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey y/n! Wow nice outfit!"

"Thanks! It's my new look."

"You sure you can still dance with that tail?"

"Well I don't know. Let try it out." My friend reached over and turned on his radio. I started to dance and actually found it easier with the tail. It was helping me keep my balance and it didn't get in the way. When I was done everyone cheered and threw money at me.

"Thank you! Cash only please! I like not having round bruises covering my face." I yelled. Maybe having a tail and ears wouldn't be such a bad thing.