Chapter 27

"Hello sir." I said with a smile.

"You must be y/n. I've been hearing a lot about you." He said smiling. I walked up to him and shook his hand.

"I know this might sound a little weird but you look awesome!"

"E-excuse me?"

"I absolutely love rats. One of my best pets growing up was a rat. And you just look so cool." I said walking around him excited. Raph looked like he was about die but I just couldn't stop. Splinter stared at me then his smile grew. He turned to Raph.

"I like her. Don't screw up." Raph face palmed. Splinter nodded to me and walked away. I giggled.

"He likes me! The giant rat likes me! Yay!"

"I swear your the strangest girl I've ever met."

"Oh stop it. You know you still like me." His face turned a little red.

"Come on. I need to talk to you." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the lair. I held my nose as soon as we're started down the sewers.

"Oh this explains the smell." I nodded in understanding. We exited the nearest man hole and climbed the fire escape. Well it was more like Raph climbed. I held onto his shell. When we got to the top we sat on the edge of the building. We were both silent until I spoke.

"Sooo when did the Donnie and jazz thing happen?"

"Hm? What are you talking about?"

"Seriously? You didn't notice how Donnie's demeanor completely changed after Jazz came into the room. He's crunching on her."

"Oh. I didn't notice. They were together most of the time when we were looking for you."

"They must of gotten close." I started to laugh. We went quiet again. Raph was the one to break the quit this time.

"Listen y/n um I-I.."

"I like you to Raph."

"What?"

"I like you too. Yes I do remember what you said back at the hide out. I've liked you for a while now." I said smiling at him. He looked into my eyes then he broke into a big smile. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap. I curled up against his chest and he rested his chin on my head. We sat like that for a long time. Comforting silence.

"Y/n I promise we will figure out a way to cure you."

"You know what. Don't."

"What?! Don't you want to be normal?"

"No not really. These powers are the reason I met you. Ever sense I changed I haven't had a boring moment. Also....I um kind of figured out how to control them."

"When did you figure that out?" He asked looking shocked.

"When shredder was testing on me. I figured if I could control my anger then I can control when my wolf comes out. But by the time I figured it out they.... Did something's."

"Things? What things?" Raph said getting angry.

"Maybe I'll tell you about it someday." I said looking down to the street. Raph didn't push the subject he just pulled me in closer.

"Well I'm just glade your in my arms. Just to worn you though. I'm never letting go." He said with a smirk.

"And just to worn you... I won't let you." I said then kissed him on the cheek. His face went completely red and he covers it with one of his hands.

"Hey! I thought you said you wouldn't let go?" I teased.

"Shut up." He grumbled.

"Your so cute when you blush."

"I said shut up." He said looking at me with annoyance then it turned to determination.

"Raph?"

Before I knew it his lips where on mine. My eyes grew wide in shock. I felt my face heat up as he pulled back.

"Who's cute now?" He said with a smirk.

"S-shut up. That wasn't fare." I said looking down a tear forming in my eye.

"Hey! Don't cry I'm sorry! I should of asked first. Oh please don't cry." Then his eyes grew big.

"Was that your first kiss?" He asked worried. I slowly nodded my head.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Would you just stop! I'm not mad that my first kiss was with you! I'm made that it was so short!"

"..."

"Oh would you jut come here." I grabbed the back of his mask and pulled him in. Our lips connected and it made my heart fly. Raphs lips were so soft and he was carful. His arms pulled me in close as we depend the kiss. Soon we needed air and we pulled apart. We looked at each other and smiled.

A couple of weeks ago if you had told me I would be on a building kissing a mutated turtle I would of laughed in your face or beat you down. But honestly I couldn't be happier. Im glade my parents didn't agree with me. Im glad I moved to New York. I'm glad I smashed into those chemicals. I'm glad Raph was the one assigned to take care of me. I would never change anything that happened. Because all those events led me into the arms of this hot head.

~~~~~~~~~

So.... It came quick. The ending of this story. It was a joy to wright and I'm so glad you enjoy it. Thank you all who have been supporting me and thank you readers for taking the time to get this far. If any of you have storys you would like me to write please let me know. I'm working on some right now but they won't be out for a while because I want to get a lot done before publishing them. But I want one I can publish a chapter everyday. So please throw ideas. Speaking of ideas the idea for this story was brought to my attention by MercyNdegwa0 . Thank you Mercy for the idea! If you like this story I wrote another called Love is red... His mask is blue. That's it so thanks for reading.