Chapter 13

Raph pov:

We were now in the lab helping PG, he asked us to call him that, clean up the lab. Y/n was laying on the couch snoring a little. I couldn't help but smile every time she made a snort.

"I'm going to need to buy new beakers soon if this keeps up." Said PG as he dropped the remaining broken class into the trash.

"Do you think she will change back? Is this random professor?" Asked Leo. He had just finished putting the shelves back into place. The professor was about to answer but was interrupted by his daughter.

"It's anger obviously." She walked in wearing a lab coat.

"Anger? Oh that would make sense." Said Donnie who had just grabbed his staff and looking at the damage.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Those two decided it would be smart to test
y/n reflexes by hitting her with their weapons." Jazz answered.

I walked over and hit them over there heads. "What we're you guys thinking?! You don't hit someone randomly." I yelled.

"Says the guy who does it all the time to me!" Yelled Mickey rubbing his head. I raised my hand again to hit him.

"I was just doing what Donnie said!" He retreated. I looked at Donnie.

"For a smart guy that was pretty dumb."

"I thought it would be the best way of testing her new abilities. How was I suppose to know she could still transform. I was lead to believe she was stable because of the serum the professor gave her." Everyone including jazz looked at the professors.

"Now before you hit me too let me explain. The serum was suppose too stabilize her but when she did not change back to her original form I knew there would be some side effects. What I now know is that all the serum did was keep her from changing into that permanently. As long as she stays calm she won't change."

"Well that's easier said then done." Piped in
Jazz. "Y/n is probably most passionate person I know. If someone says something rude to her, hurts a friend of hers or starts a fight with her she doesn't stay clam. And that happens a lot."

"So until I can find a way to cure her, or at least stabilize her, someone is going to need to keep an eye on her."

Everyone looked at each other seeing who would that be.

"I guess I will." I said

"Oh no you won't. I'm not letting you stay with her. You are the least calm guy here." Leo said.

"I calmed her down before didn't I?"

"That was complete luck." Leo retorted.

"Actually Leo."

"What Donnie?"

"Me and Mickey both tried to calm her down while we were on the roof. We tried to remind her of Jazz and the professor."

"Yea I even tried to sing to her! But I think it only made her angrier." Chirped Mickey.

"Yea anyways. Nothing worked. Only Raph was able to calm her down."

Leo looked over at Raph with a face that said he was going to have to do something he didn't like.

"Fine! Raph you can watch her. But keep it professional!" He ordered. Y/n suddenly moved and sat up.

"Look now you woke her up." I snapped quietly at Leo. She looked over at us confusion written all over her face. Then when she saw the state of the room clarity came to her face.

"Crap!" She yelled out.

"I turned into a freaking wolf again didn't I?!"