Chapter 12

Jazz's POV

I stood there as the brothers hit y/n. I was going to stop it because I could tell she was getting upset. But before I could say anything y/n beat me too it.

"I SAID STOP!" She grabbed Donnies staff and broke it against the wall. Donnie backed up as she walked towards him. Her eyes had gone red and she was mad.

"Calm down chicka!" Said Mickey as he tried to restrain her.

"LET GO!" She growled. She threw Mickey off and jumped at Donnie. Her nails grew sharp and long and before I knew it she had become that same beast as last night.

"Donnie run!" I yelled as Donnie avoided her attack. He ran to the other side of the room holding something. Was that a phone?

"We have a situation!" He yelled into it. The wolf swung at Donnie. Donnie ducked and the beakers behind him took the blows shattering them to peaces. "We are at the professors lab!" He yelled again before the phone was nocked out of his hand by a desk that y/n threw.

"Dad can you use that stuff you used yesterday?!" I yelled.

"I would need time to make some."

"How long?"

"To long!"

"Here goes nothing!" Mickey yelled as he jumped on the wolfs back. It howled and clawed at him. Thank God for shells.

"We have todo something!" I yelled.

The wolf grabbed Mickey and threw him through a window shattering it. She jumped threw it after Mickey. Donnie went after them.

"I think you should start working on something dad or y/n going to hurt someone." I yelled looking out the window. Dad didn't say anything as he started to write things down and look at chemicals. I felt useless. I couldn't help y/n. I looked back at dad. But I could help him. Time to put the lab coat back on jazz. I walk to dad and grabbed his papers.

Ralph POV

My feet couldn't  move fast enough. What was going on at the lab?! What was all that crashing and growl.... Oh no. We had gotten closer to the lab when we heard a howl and yelling. The yelling was obviously Donnie and Mickey. I could guess who was howling. We jumped onto the roof next to the lab and what I saw made my heart drop. Y/n had Mickey in her grip squeezing the life out of him.

"Die!" She growled. He struggled in her hands trying to pry free. Donnie was laying on the ground out cold with scratches all over him.

"Y/n!" I yelled. I landed on the roof just a few feet away. She shot me a glance not letting go of Mickey.

"Come on mutt! Calm down." I said with a smirk. She snapped her teeth at me and threw Mickey aside.

"Red turtle die!" She growled. Leo pulled out his katanas but I put my hand up.

"I got this." He looked at me then put his sword back.

"If your sure."

I inched closer. "Come on y/n. Your letting your anger get the best of you. Who's the hot head now?" I laughed. She side stepped a little bit itching to attack.

"I never got to thank you this morning for the breakfast. It was good. Sorry for braking your stuff though." Her eyes softened a little and she didn't look so nervous.

"Oh and that hot chocolate last night was really good." Leo moved a little and she jerked.

"Don't worry about him. We won't hurt you. Your safe. I know how it feels to get so angry you loose your cool. But it's ok nothing to worry about." She stepped back and started to ...whimper. She started to fall to her knees. She looked down.  I walked closer slowly and when I got close enough I wrapped my arms around her.

"The storm will blow over soon. It's ok." She settled in my arms and I felt her change back. I looked down and see her out cold. I breath a sigh of relief. I look at my brothers.

"You guys ok?"

"Yea." They both mumbled.