Chapter 3

(Y/n is out right now please leave a message after the beep.)

The creature stood up pushing broken wood away. Under neath it was Jazz knocked out. As the swinging light that had gotten hit by the shelf finally stopped moving the men were able to see the monster. A wolf. No not a wolf but a girl with wolf features. A silver tail, wolf ears, fur covering her arms and her legs had changed to resemble wolf legs but she still stood like a human. Claws now replaced her nails and she now had long fangs which she was showing.

"You will die!" It growled.

"So it worked! I knew it!" The lawyer man smiled.

"Ugh sir? I think we should go." The larger man began to back up. The wolf shot her head in his direction. He froze.

"Come now bob. You can take it." The man started to laugh. The man named Bob glanced at him then he picked up a big peace of wood and slammed it against the wolf. It broke across its head but it didn't faze it. It snarled then picked up the man by his shirt. He stared down into the wolfs red eyes.

"Leave!" It said as it threw him across the room against the green suit man. They fell out of the room into the professors office. The wolf ran after them and came face to face with the professor.

"Oh my goodness!" The professor gasped. The wolf girl snarled at him but did nothing. Instead stepped around him and chased the men out. The professor ran into the room to see Jazz on the floor.

"Jasmine!" He ran to her and picked her up. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Dad?"

"Oh thank goodness your alive."

"What's going on? Where is y/n?" The professor looked around then clarity showed on his face when he saw the vials.

"Oh dear."

"Dad? What is it."

"Come. we must get you to the couch in my office." The professor took Jazz and sat her on the couch.

"Dad. Where is Y/n?!"

"She isn't here at the moment. She chased the bad men away."

"What?!" Just then a window could be heard opening.

"Oh? Is it that time already?"

"Dad what are you talking about?"

"I have a couple of friends who have been helping me with my research. Looks like they may be helping out more tonight."

"Professor?" Came a different voice.

"We are in here Leo!" The door opened and there stood four giant turtles.

"Wha-" Jazz had no words.

"Sweet heart I will explain everything later but right now I need to talk to the boys."

"But da-"

"Please sweet heart. y/n is in danger and they may be the only ones that can help."

"Professor? What happened? Why is your office a reck?" Asked the one in the blue mask.

"Looks like he had a party and didn't invite us." Said the one in the red.

"Got any pizza left?!" Asked the one in Orange.

"Shut up Micky." Said the one in purple.

"Boys im sorry to ask this but I need you to find and bring back my daughters best friend.

"What? Is that all?" Asked the blue one.

"Yes. You'll know you've found her when you see the mutant wolf attacking two men."