Chapter 5

I woke up on a couch with giant turtles looking at me.

"Waaah!" I jumped up and moved away from them. Pain exploded in my head and I went to the floor.

"Hey be carful!" Said a turtle. Was  that a blue mask?

"Who are you?" I said with tears threatening to flow from the pain.

"These are friends of mine. Leo, Ralph, Donnie,  and Micky. " Said a familiar voice.

"Professor Goodman?"

"I'm glad to see you up y/n. You had us worried."

"What happened? The last thing I remember was that guy pushing me into that shelf."

"You remember nothing else?" The professor was now checking my eyes and face.

"No nothing. Should I remember anything else?"

"How about you turning into an awesome giant mutant wolf!" Stated the turtle named Micky. Leo slapped the back of his head.

"What?!" I was so confused. I woke up to four giant turtles with masks standing in front of me and one just accused me of turning into a mutant wolf? What the heck happened while I was out?

"Y/n?" Jazz came into the room and saw me.

"Jazz!" We hugged etch other in relief.

"I'm so glad your ok! Why did you cover me?! You could of died!" She said with tears. Memories started to flood back. When the shelf started to fall I had jumped in to protect Jazz. But what happened afterwords. Then it hit me.

"That voice!"

"What voice?" Asked the prof.

"I remember a voice. It said it was hungry. Hungry for.... Turtles." I looked at the team.

"What happened and who are they?" I asked more serious this time. Something tickled my ankle and I looked down and I gasped.

"Is that a.....TAIL?!"

"You also have wolf ears." Micky stated. I slowly moved my hands to my head and screamed. But what came out wasn't a scream but a howl.

"Wha.....WHAT?!"

"Y/n! Calm down and I will explain everything." The Prof. grabbed my shoulders and led me back to the couch. He started to explain how the chemicals had changed my DNA. Adding more wolf than human DNA. Because it was a sudden change instead of a slow one, which he was planning todo to himself, it made me go crazy. The turtles had come at the right moment to save me.

"Who are they dad?" Jazz asked.

"Well. They are teenaged mutant ninja turtles. I first met them when I was looking through the sewers for some rates. I was going to study there DNA. Let's say I found a rat just not one I've ever seen. " He laughed to himself. He went on telling us about master splinter and the boys.

"They agreed to help me in my research because it might help humanity except them someday."

"Wow." Jazz and I said in unison.

"The boys were able to find you and get you back here before you could hurt anyone." He said with a smile. I looked at them and nodded my head in thanks.

"So....is this permanent?" I asked.

"Id have todo some studies but what my guess is right now.....yes."

"Great..." I sighed.

"Is it ok if I take y/n home?" Jazz asked helping me up.

"It should be ok. Just don't exert yourself."

"Thank you Prof. G." I said as I got up.

"Hey let one of us help you home." Said Leo.

"What? No that's fine you don't have to."

"Oh stop it. You can barely stand. Let one of them help!" Demanded Jazz.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Ralph. You help her home."

"What?! Why me?"

"Because I said so." Leo stated.

"Fine." Ralph growled.

Jazz helped me walk to the door. As we walked past Ralph. I remembered something. I pulled my arm back and punch him on the shoulder hard.

"What was that for??" He said rubbing his arm shocked.

"That is for calling me a mutt." I said with a smile.