Chapter 18

Raph and I walked down the street of New York in broad daylight. I looked over my shoulder at Raph who looked like he was about to jump into the nearest sewer hole.

"Hey relax. I told you it would be ok."

"Yea I know what you said." He said quickly glancing around. All the people that past us ether complimented us on our costumes, rolled there eyes at us or just plane ignored us.

"See? People just see us as cosplayers. I guess it's a good thing we live in a town full of weird people." (Hey! Before you get made at me! I think weird is cool! The world would d boring if it didn't have weird people in it.) I laughed. I could see Raph loosen up a bit but he was still on alert.

When we arrived at the park I walked strait to the dancers.

"Hey! It's y/n! What up chicka!" One of the guys I dance with walked up to me and we high fived.

"Nothin much man. Just been gettin into trouble."

"Nice. Nice. That's what I like to hear. Well we were just about to-" he stopped talking when Raph walk up behind me.

"Wow! Dude that's one awesome costume!" Raph was taken aback.

"Ugh thanks...dude" Raphs looked so awkward. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Raph this is Zigzag. Zigzag this is Raph."

"What's Raph short for?" Zigzag asked.

"Raphael" he said shortly.

"Duuuude! That's awesome! Well Raph welcome to the group. Since your hangin around y/n I'm guessen you can dance?" That's when I looked up at Raph and smirked.

"Yea Raph. Can you dance?"

"Ugh. No not really."

"Ah come on I bet you could." I said laughing.

"Y/n stop." Raphs face was turning red. I pulled him a side.

"Ok listen you don't know dance moves but you know ninja moves. Use them but in the beat of the music. Let the music flow through you and use your moves." I said with a big smile. He stared at me for a while then sighed.

"Fine."

"Really? I expected a fight."

"I haven't known you long but what I've learned is that no matter how much I argue I'm only going to end up doing it anyway." I laughed and held the side of his face.

"You'll be great." His face went a little red and he pulled back clearing his throat.

"I guess I'll try." He said to zigzag who had been watching us with a big knowing smile.

"Awesome dude! Oh and dude." He pulled up close to Raph.

"You got a keeper. Try not to screw up with her."

"Wha-" Raph didn't finish before zigzag pulled away and grabbed his iPod and plugged it into speakers.

"Alright let get started!!" He yelled as he played some music. Raph looked back to me and gulped. He pulled out his Sais.

"Hold these till I'm done."

"Oh ok."

"Please don't loose them." He said with a smirk.

"Hey! Don't you trust me?"

"No." He said with out blinking but he was still smiling. I did a fake hurt face but he just laughed and walked away.

I held his weapons close to me. I knew they were important to him so they were going to be important to me. The music got louder as Raph got ready and he took in a deep breath.

"Ok let's start."
//////////////////////////

"Yes sir. I see her right now. She's in the park. She's with one of the turtles.....the red one.....yes sir I'll make sure of it.....they are kind of distracted right now. I understand." The man in the green suit slipped his phone in his pocket and smirked.

"Well Bob looks like we're going trapping."

"What are we trapping Mr. Gregory" Bob asked. The man in the suit smiled wickedly. Showing off his strait white teeth.

"A wolf."