chapter 14

Lila's pov

"Brantley....... Please." I needed more contact. He told me to keep my hands up, but I didn't listen. I couldn't. I needed to touch him. As soon as my hands moved he caught them, growled, and flipped me over. One hand held my hands down, the other was squeezing my hip. "I waned you. I did it just to see if you would listen even though I knew you didn't want to. Figured I'd have to teach you to obey your alpha. Just didn't know it would be this soon." My whole body tensed in anticipation. Dear god what is he insinuating? Then I felt his hand slide from my hip to my right ass cheek. As he rubbed in firm circles he leaned forward using his knee to spread my legs. I could feel how hard he was against me. He needed me just as much as I needed him. The anticipation combined with the rough new tone in his voice was agonizingly wonderful. "This might sting, but you need to learn your place little one. And I'm confident you'll thank me later." The cocky arrogance only increased with every firm smack he carefully placed. He was driving me crazy and he made sure to tell me he knew what reactions he was causing. "You always smell so good to me Lila. Right now the scent from between those thighs is driving me mad." As he spoke he lifted my hips and moved forward just enough for me to feel his hard erection brush against my core. It's pathetic but I couldn't help it. I had absolutely no control. My hips automatically rocked seeking more contact. The growl that tore from his throat was delicious and made me shake. I needed to hear it again so I continued to rock my hips hoping it would be enough to make him take me. That's exactly what I got. In the blink of an eye my bra and thong were gone and he had thrust himself inside me. It was such an intense sensation I nearly black out. "Lila I'm sorry baby. But I can't hold it back. You're going to be one sore girl after this." I didn't know what he ment. I felt no pain at all. I was on fire and had multiple climaxes by this point. That's when I felt him start nipping the back of my neck. If I thought I was in heaven before I was oh so wrong. After her sufficiently marked the back of my neck and shoulders he turned me to face him and quickly slid back inside me. "Give me that neck." Were the last words I remember. His thrust were frantic and hard. I thought the icing on the cake was when he started pinching the small bundle of nerves as my core. Later I realized it was a distraction. Because when he bit down on my throat just before I came around him again the world went black.