chapter 23

Brantley's POV: by SPaige0615

I couldn't wait to get home. I needed to get my hands on her, sniff all over her, feel her mark. I wanted my scent all over Lila, warning off other males. I was feeling all kinds of territorial right now, and I was on the edge. I growled lowly, my eyes flaring and my teeth clenching. I barely heard it, but Lila gasped. Her pupils dilating. I drowned in confusion and turned my eyes back to the road. Then I smelled it. Her arousal hit me like a freight train. Little Lila liked when the wolf came out to play, it got her hot when I went all alpha and possessive. I growled again and sat up straight, making myself big as possible. Lila squirmed and locked her thighs together tightly. I let the wolf take over, we were pulling in the driveway and it was time to play. I looked over at Lila and smirked darkly. My eyes flashed and I chuckled. She gasped and whimpered. I looked from her to the front door and back, and she took off out of the truck. She ran into the house giggling. Oh this was gonna be fun.

After parking the truck in the garage, I walked in the house. Lila had all the lights off. "Lila?" I called out. Nothing. So she wanted to play... Ok. We'll do this her way. I kept my steps heavy so she'd hear me coming and I started the search. The dark didn't hinder my vision any, so it was easy to navigate the house. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..." I toyed with her. I knew where she was, I could smell her. Hear her pulse racing. But I'd play her little game. I stalked through the house like a predator, rumbling in my chest. "Where are you little girl?" I teased again as I walked along the second story bannister. I heard a giggle and looked down to see Lila sneaking through the living room. I growled and jumped over the bannister, landing on the first floor right in front of her. She squealed when I wrapped my hand around her throat and yanked her to me for a kiss. She moaned prettily and leaned in for more. I spun her around and bent her over the back of the couch, holding her hands behind her back. Both of her little wrists fit in one of my hands. I popped her on the behind once to catch her attention as I ran my nose along the back of her neck. She trembled beneath me, arching up for more. "Who do you belong to little girl?" I growled roughly. She melted, going lax in my hands. "You Brantley. Only you." She whispered on a moan. I yanked her up into my arms and headed upstairs to my bedroom. I had Lila naked in record time, she was on all fours, ass up, with a pretty blush covering her cheeks. I stripped down and circled the bed, pausing when I got to her head. Lila kicked her lips, her eyes locked on my cock. "This what you want princess?" I taunted her, running my hand from the base to the tip a few times. She whimpered and nodded frantically. I stepped closer until the head brushed her lips. "Open." I commanded. She did so happily, treating me like her favorite lollipop. When she had her fill, I pulled back and she pouted, but I moved until I was behind her. "Sit up on your knees for me baby." I rumbled and Lila quickly complied. I laid on my back and tugged her until she was sitting on my face, she screamed and sobbed as I ate her to three orgasms. When I finally let go of her hips, she scrambled off me and flopped down to her back. I grinned and moved over her, sliding home in a slow deep thrust that had both our eyes rolling up into our skull.

The next morning, we woke up tangled together. I had managed to pull Lila as close as possible and tuck her halfway underneath me during the night. She looked content, a smile on her face and a rosy blush in her cheeks. The woman was glowing. I smirked arrogantly. Lila wiggled out from under me and sat up. She had creases on one side of her face from the pillow and sheets, her hair looked like she stuck it in a blender, and she had whisked burn from head to toe. I thought she had never looked more perfect. I rumbled appreciatively as the sheet slipped down to her waist. Lila blushed. I moved over her and she held her hand up. "Woah big guy! I'm not going to be walking right as it is. The human needs to recover." I cracked up and tugged her to me for a quick kiss.