Part II: Real Chase

(A/N: The entire second part of the story will have Sage's POV.)  

Synopsis: Sage Dustin Ferrero has never sought for love his whole life, knowing that all it would cause is pain. And meeting Ellise Karmine Cortez had proven that he was right.

Despite the heartbreak of being left behind, he's still willing to wait for her no matter how long it takes. He will still love her with every broken piece of his heart. And once she comes back, he'll chase her again and take her back. That's the plan.

He will give everything even if it hurts him; even if it breaks his heart over and over again.

But what if waiting gets tiring? Will he still chase her even if it hurts? How far is he willing to keep chasing after that uncertain love? How much risk is he willing to take to win her heart back?

***

Umalis siya. Umalis siya bago pa man ako nakapagpaalam. Umalis siya bago ko paman nasabi kung gaano ko siya kamahal. Umalis siya bago ko nasabi ang lahat ng katotohanan.

Papakawalan ko muna siya sa ngayon.

Pag bumalik siya, hahabulin ko siyang muli. Kaya kong maghintay kahit gaano pa katagal.

Pinapangako ko na hindi ko siya papakawalan pag nakuha ko siyang muli. Pinapangako ko na hindi ko siya sasaktan pag bumalik siya sa'kin.

Kahit gaano kalaki ang sakit na naidulot niya, mahal ko pa rin siya. Kaya kong humingi ng patawad at magpatawad.

I may be a fool, but she's the only woman I'll ever be a fool for.

Once I see her again, the real chase will begin . . .