C H A P T E R 1_

CAST:
Emilia Clarke - Esther Mason

- This story was written as a shared one. Which means someone else will play the main character and not know the plot whatsoever, and the other will write the plot and all other characters.

Character Esther Mason created and played by Phantasmagorica827

Plot by—and all other characters played by—Myself (JadenSeptum)

- Follow my Pinterest board (Storyboard) for Vigilance by clicking on the External Link

.

(song from INTRO: "2nd Law: Isolated System" by Muse)

(song above: "Castle" by Halsey)

ALSO: I know that the main character (and for that matter, probably supporting characters) would realistically be cursing up a mother trucking storm but since this story is pretty much as rated PG-13 as a typical Marvel movie would be, I've decided to keep language to a low minimum.

enjoy

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The sun is setting behind the trees that tower over me. They are old and ancient. I hardly make small observations of my surroundings as I ride my motor bike through the town of Mannheim, Germany.

My fingers clutch the handles of my vehicle as fire burns inside my soul. I check my watch, the wind pulling my stray locks of brown from my ponytail and making my face numb. My location is currently one hour and twenty-five minutes away from my destination: Stuttgart, Germany.

Almost there.

I haven't been on this mission long, only two days

I haven't been on this mission long, only two days. Three hours ago it was the two day anniversary of my family and fiancé's death.

How did they die? Loki of Asgard killed them.

I know what you're thinking. 'Asgard'? Yeah well I didn't believe in all that nonsense either until I watched the gods in New Mexico fight a huge alien robot sent from the place itself. You learn a lot of things that you thought were never real when you spend an entire day hacking S.H.I.E.L.D.