C H A P T E R 3 4_

NATASHA:

"I got in!" Stark says―

The metal around the doorway is bent when the massive monster leaps into the room suddenly, its limbs flying about as it runs right at us.

My heart is going one hundred miles per hour but I fire the webs that catch the beast and shock it into stiffness as it is pinned to the wall. It shrieks and fights it as I add the cables that hold it down but this creature is easily bigger than Hulk and fifty times more dangerous.

My eyes widen as I stumble back.

"Hold it! We haven't gotten out, yet!" Clint tells me.

"Where's Andromeda?" I ask him.

The creature roaring out scares the life out of me and I wish I could blow it up here but I can't, one of the cables popping out of the wall.

PIETRO:

I slam against the door and cry out in anger when I can't force it open. I huff in panic and flash to the other tunnels to find a way out but every door I come across is closed.

STEVE:

I hear static on the other line and I look over at my sweetheart who lies on the snow, her eyes shut but her heart still beating... I try to get enough breath to stand up or... do anything but an alien is staring me right in the face, its intent to kill.

TONY:

I put my hand to my ear when I listen. "Who's stuck?" I demand.

Widow looks at me with alarm at the answer and we both panic

Widow looks at me with alarm at the answer and we both panic. I look at the console immediately and put my helmet back on.

"Who is it?" she asks.

"Maximoff. I have to get him! Click down on the button on my phone when I give you the signal!" I dart from the room and ignite my repulsors, rocketing out of the bunker and past the trees to head straight for the ship.

"He's on the northeast side! Near the landing bay!" JARVIS tells me and maps it out, showing me his tracker.

"Get us there as fast as you can!"

ESTHER:

I can't move. I can't teleport. I have nothing in me anymore as I bleed out onto the floor. I can hardly breathe as I wait for her to end my life. I shut my eyes but then hear a click and I look up to see Loki holding my old gun against her head ready to blow her brains out.

I almost smile, trying to keep my stomach from losing too much blood as I watch her hesitate.

"Drop it, daughter of Thanos. Unless you want your own head on a spike."