C H A P T E R 5_

(song: "Marathon" by Junkie XL)

("Aggressive Expansion" by Hans Zimmer)

I run past anyone who tries to get in my way and with the hostiles who wish to kill me I return the favor

More of the traitors show up ahead of me and I flash forward, their feet freezing to the floor and crawls up half their bodies as I run past them and turn around, using wind to shove them over so hard it breaks their spines. I continue charging through the halls and down to the lower levels, tackling another goon on my way and tearing my claws of ice through his throat with a roar, getting up shortly after and running again.

Finally I leap down to the rooms under the Helicarrier to see someone there making his way along the metal walkway. He doesn't hear me yet. So I teleport down to him and use something I have learned over the years to put pain in his mind that stings, rendering him unable to strike me or move much at all.

I stand there in front of him, a glare worse than any other but yet my expression completely indifferent.

He looks angrily at me, wanting to end my life but also in pain. That's when I notice his eyes are an unhealthy color of ice blue... like Loki's were before. There is a sickly redness around them that the Asgardian also had before...

Here he is, within my grasp to finish. Loki is still on my radar, but this guy... this guy is who I looked into the eyes of as he gave the order to slaughter my family; everyone I cared about. It is he that I will watch the life drain from.

I wait for him to know who I am but his eyes look robotic.

I twitch my head a little to the side. "You don't recognize me, do you?"

He huffs angrily but then swallows and squints a little at me when his eyes finally lock with mine. "Yeah I do now... You're the one that got away..."