Chapter 8

Daisys pov.

So today was choosing too be a very windy day, which meant that me and my friends (Troye and Alexa) decided too hang out and have fun at the ice skating rink across the street, which were lucky that we can go anytime without even using a car and we can just walk there. Ice skating is always creative and fun, you get too do some fun kind of gymnastics on slippery shoes, yeah it does sound kind of hard and painful thinking you may fault but once you actually get too try, and work hard you get better which makes it fun since you can do pretty much fun letters, and twirls etc. This is how I'm better at it, two words. Luke Hemmings.

"Hurry the fuck up Daisy." I heard Alexa protest from downstairs, me putting on my shoes and sliding my ice skating shoes and other accessories in a bag.

"Is Troye even here yet?" I had raised my eyebrows, my arms were entering the sleeves of my light brown leathered jacket.

"No." She told me, dragging out the last letter as she moved her head, "But he will be here any minute though!"

"You said that about an hour ago and the only person who can here was the mailman." I raised my eyebrows in stern, her playfully chuckling.

"I was joking." She nervously told me, you can see the lie in her eyes. Alexa was always in a hurry, so like if it was barely 6:20 in the morning and we had school at 7:15, she would unfortunately think we're going too be super late and start going crazy, yelling at me like it was my fault, and then when we actually arrive early she tells me 'oh see I told you we weren't going to be late' which gets on my nerves.

We had got in Troyes car, pulling up the windows down a bit and turning on the ignition, the radio on also.

It only had took a few 12 minutes until we arrived, I scanned the small ice rink singing tons of teens, children, and some adults with the kids skating around slowly that looked like beginners, while the good experts were twirling around in the middle too the beat of the music that was playing, lights flashing that made it cool.

"You're gonna have fun." I nudged Alexa with a smile, she had a worried look fading onto her face.

"I am pretty sure I'm going too fall on my ass at least on my first or second try." She replied, shaking her head in disapproval as I giggled at her remark.

Some might call it difficult. An arena of challenge, courage and effort. So hard to make those skates move. Some might call it flying. Gliding on great silvery, ice cold wings. Rising above the hurt, agony or trials of the everday.

Some might call it fun. Slipping, sliding, skating your way to your friends. Laughing and joking with new ammunition.

Some might call it art. Spinning and jumping, dancing the way so few can. Feels gasps of awe wash over them.
But Me? What would I call it?

We were already close too the ice skating, handing some money we had too pay too skate, the small little area was shaped round, the whole thing made of ice. The cold fog was a whirlwind of a winter wonderland.

"Mind showing me some of your skills?" Alexa had turned her head too me while we were all sliding our ice skates on.

"I don't care." She lets out a big huff narrowing her eyebrows, "As long as I know you are way better than me."

As we finally entered the rink, carefully holding onto the sides making sure we won't fall already the rink smelt like a black ice air freshener.