Chapter 24

Daisys pov.

a week later...

"Make me another soup of Top Ramon." I groaned, as Alexa delegated, giving me this disgusted expression.

"What are you staring at?" I bolstered, snatching the bag of cookies she had in her hand.

"Hey those are mine fat big!" She accelerated, me sticking my tongue out at her.

"Wow, period does make you a bitch." She declared, making me throw a soft punch at her shoulder, her releasing a small laugh.

So it has been 3 weeks since I talked or seen Calum, well I have seen him around school but all he does is glance and hastily looks away like a bitch as -pickle....

He is totally ignoring the part where he almost leaned in to fucking kiss my luscious lips! He is so gross! That moment was horrible, we hate each other, he's ugly and rude I would never ever have feelings for that dude. Maybe he is a little good looking with his broad shoulders, that sharp ass jawline, cute chocolate brown eyes, with his six pack chest and tanned skin- okay anyways that's not the point!

We talked a few weeks ago, doing our project at the park but he was still ignoring the whole thing that happened at the fair. He was literally just talking about science,

Calum Hood talking about science..

I tried talking him out like wow your actually paying attention to this trying to make him laugh but all he could do is change the subject to science again or reply with a 'cool' and that's all.

He is making it so awkward for him and I, just cause of that almost kissing part. If he ever does it again, I'm punching him in the face.

When I saw his pumped pink lips, lean into mine, I just felt like a lot of adrenaline, the gravity of our lips seemed inescapable, but at the same time I felt like attacking I don't even fucking know! Nervousness came to my stomach, making me wanted to puke, and uncertainly didn't know who was leaning in first.

It's like silence, you want too but you don't want too, you don't know if the other person wants too and so you kind of just have to take a leap of faith. There's a lot of fear in that moment.

Hesitant and anxiousness was coming too me, afraid I was going to mess up big time, I mean it was supposed to be Zander and I!

So back too what I was saying, Calum and I have finished our projects finally! It is due in a week so we have nothing to worry about and he has it.

I still have Calum's number, we had little conversations, but not really important. We just got to know each other a little more about what was our favorite things we liked, and we liked doing.

Also about the camp, I'm still not ready. I mean it's starts tomorrow, I have too get my clothes and things ready too go, random students I don't even know are going, well except Calum.

But I heard there is going to be 3 more girls in the cabin, so including me it's 4 girls in each cabin. I heard in the Internet it is called the Fun Club Camp

Retarded right? Anyways there is 15 girls going, and 15 boys going this year.

Not a lot, but it doesn't really matter it's going to be along week since it's filled with girls who hate the boy that's going also.