Chapter 26

Calum's pov.

The thought of staying in the same cabin with the disgusting psycho bitch called Daisy, makes me want to vomit,

What's wrong with the teachers man?! Putting enemies together in the same cabin, that isn't cool man.

At least we didn't have too stay in the same room.

"Oh and I forgot to remind you kids, since there is two queen size beds in each room, the other room will be for another pair of enemies, since they just got into a big fight right now, they got this punishment also." Wilson popped out of nowhere, making Daisy and I jump.

Scratch the other part, my fucking Jesus

"Are you serious?!" Daisy blurted out angrily, with her eyes widened, voice loud

"This is even bad enough!" I yelled, clenching my jaw as she nodded annoyingly.

"Too bad, man you two both need too shut your whiney mouths!" Johnson explained, rolling his eyes.

My anger rose up, making me want too throw a punch at both of these teachers, must suck for the other 2 enemies too hear about them sharing a room. Yikes.

It's clear I chose the wrong partner for science, making all of this come too a bad scene. All my senses are high alert; I'm being pulled into different directions, what's the right thing to do what's the wrong thing too say?

"This has too be the worst week of my life!" Daisy groaned, making me roll my eyes.

"Well we have too go get them, hope you guys have fun in this cabin, remember, were always watching.." Johnson added slowly, pointing a finger at the camera in the kitchen.

"Whatever." I sighed, we both walked into the bedroom on the right, as went separate sides and started to unpack silently.

In my mind it sounds like a bomb is exploding, a train rushing past blowing it's whistle loudly for all too hear, fingernails screeching across a blackboard.

"Um, excuse me what are you doing?" I spat out, watching her as she taped a poster onto the wall, a Halsey poster I'm guessing.

"What? I'm just setting up the room a little bit, so it won't look all crustified like you." She barked, I swear my face is as red as lava, or steam coming out of my ears.

My brain tells me one thing, my heart the complete opposite. I ask myself, is Daisy really worth my time? No the fuck am I saying! She's a bitch ass.

I resisted holding in my anger by murmuring under my breathe,

"Dumb bitch." I whispered, as I can see her on the corner of my eye glancing back my way after applying the poster on the wall.

"Hmm what was that?" She asked, sounding seductive as I rolled my eyes, obviously she didn't see cause I was setting some clothes in the dresser.

"Nothing." I gritted my teeth, holding in my bad thoughts of her.

Dumb hoe

I raised my black skinny jeans up, sliding it up too see my bruised knee, as I heard a cringe, making me quickly glance at Daisy.

"What?!" I said annoyingly,

"Hairy potato." She said disgustedly, pointing at my hairy legs.

"Whatever betch," I said kind of in a gay way, as I smirked.

"Dirty nipple zit!" I defended as she gasped.

"Pee pee cheeks!!"