Chapter 12 > currently editing

Calums pov.

I was with the crew, Ashton and Luke.

Michael was late, like always too school.

Luke said he would give me an idea on how to start a conversation with Daisy.

It's so weird how I say her name, it makes me feel like butterflies are in my stomach.

Her name is just really creative. A daisy, as in a flower. Duh.

"Guys so when I was at the movies, I saw this fucking hot girl.. man she gave me the biggest boner!" Ashton yells accidently too loud, as we heard a scoff.

We turned around, as we saw a girl looking at us in disgust.

"Uh. Ew?!" The girl said, confusingly.

"Oh fuck off, your just jealous cause Ashton didn't get the boner because of you." Luke blurts out, as I bursted out laughing.

It seemed harsh, but she deserved it for sneaking in our conversation.

Ashton rolled his eyes at the girls remark, as she stormed off with anger as us boys, started snickering.

When the bell finally rang, Ashton left, as we watched Ashton leave, Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Okay, Calum. So did you figure out if she was in any of your classrooms?" Luke asks.

"I don't know." I shrugged, not giving a shit.

He gave me this plain look, as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Fine! Yes she's in my 7th period class." I said as he raised an eyebrow wanting more info.

"Science." I said, as he nodded, walking around the bathroom, scratching his neck.

"Uhh, well do you guys have any assignments to do today with partners?" He says, pretty lazily.

"Yeah, I think so.. uh we have to make up an invention or something like that." I shrug, as he gasped, with his eyebrows raised.

"Perfect, all you gotta do is choose her for your partner." He says putting his hands together.

"Ugh, fine." I said lazily, as he smirked.

As we finally had to go to our classes, of course we were late. But it doesn't even matter cause im used of it.

-

-

It was time for lunch, but there is really nothing to get excited about unless you have a crew like mine,

Im pretty popular, and im actually proud of that, I remember when I was in elementary I used to get bullied and get called names, but once I started changing differently, my personality more cooler, my humor grew, everything changed in high school when I met Luke.

Im glad I met Luke, he is like the only bud that was there for me when I would get bullied, he basically changed my life around in high school better.

I love luke. He is like a brother to me, and im pretty sure he thinks the same thing.

Anyways, as we went to lunch I saw Michael and Luke chatting at the 6th lunch table outside, I waved as they motioned me to catch a football they were going to throw at me,

Right when Michael aimed the ball, I looked right up, catching the ball right into my hands without it bouncing up.

I took a glance, at a girl who was right behind me.

I turned to Luke and Michael as they nodded with a smirk, they already knew what I was going to do.

I smiled, as I got my football ready to aim at her head,