Chapter 32

Daisy's pov.

It's been a few days since I haven't talked or texted Alexa since that day we argued at the Halloween party, but it didn't really bother me since I had other problems. Good thing I was actually making true friends, like Daniella for example. Daniella and I have been spending a lot of time together and having fun together messing with the boys, and telling each other stupid funny embarrassing stories. It's like I'm actually glad I got in this camp cause I actually made a best friend like Daniella. She actually gets me in life, unlike anyone else.

Genesis and I were both in her cabin, making some kind of charm bracelets she liked making with colored rubber bands.

"Are you making a rainbow colored bracelet?" Genesis asked surprisingly, staring at how I was making it as I nodded.

"That's really pretty." She smiled, her receiving one back, "Thank you."

"Your welcome." She replied, continuing too make her ring.

The warm flowing stream glistened with the reflection of the bright sun shining on it, bouncing off in ever direction like a beautiful crystal. The bright blue sky layed in the humid air, With no clouds to be seen. You could just see the grass swaying from side to side, being lightly pushed by the warm summers breeze.

Genesis and I got very hungry that hour, after not eating breakfast earlier, nor dinner last night. So we both walked outside, the sun reflecting our faces as we squinted our eyes on the brightness that was in our faces.

It was the month of October, I was really confused on why it was acting like it was summer already.

We both strolled away too the lunch bench, everybody else hanging out and having fun, and me catching an eye with Calum and Daniella eating together, sharing food.

It was so obvious that they were dating, I just didn't understand why they would hide it from Daniel and I.

"Mind sitting with us for lunch, I would feel alone if I just sit there watching them flirt with each other." I heard Daniel chirp from behind me, causing me too jump and drop my cold iced water bottle.

"What the fuck you idiot, I had that in the cold iced bin and now you made me spill it." I grunted referring to the water bottle, staring up at him angrily.

"Who cares, you can keep mine, I'm not thirsty anymore." Daniel shrugged, giving a wink.

"Ew I'm not drinking someone's drink, including if they have some kind of disease!" I hissed, making him stare at me confusingly.

"I know right! Now you know why I never ask for anything from you?"

My jaw dropped, my middle finger raising up as I shoved it in his face, as he backed up.

"Fuck you too, " he sighed, rolling his eyes, "But can you come, please?"

"Don't you have tons of girls too eat lunch with, or in this case, too make out with." I asked, making him stare at me with a glare.

"I would, but uh- can I just take you? All these girls are too cocky." He cringed, making me playfully roll my eyes.

"No."