Chapter 20 > currently editing

Okay hey guys Daisy here d; so today I just got a message from my amazing friend @malumxidiots that she made me a trailer for this book, which is on top! I posted it on YouTube also, cause I'am so thankful for this lovely trailer I love it so freaking much!! Again, I love you!!! Anyways I hope you guys are still enjoying this story it means so much to me to the people who actually are still reading this story! I can't believe I have 2k views eeeek I'm so excited!! I love you all and your all beautiful! I hope you have a great day!! Xoxo

-Daisys pov.

"Maybe I enjoy hurting your feelings."

Calum said, as all that popped into my mind was

What the fuck this bitch

My stomach began to hurt for some reason, I just stood their glancing at Calum who had this smirk plastered on his hideous face.

I gulped, looking away since I got very nervous. How could he say this stuff? Now he definitely doesn't like me.

And so do I.

"Mrs... may I use the restroom?!" I gulped, trying to escape the trap that Calum made me feel like I was in.

"I don't know, can you?" She says, pulling down her glasses down to her nose.

God Damn if this hoe don't let me use the restroom, I'm gonna go piss on her

I sighed, giving one last glance at Calum as his face didn't have a smirk anymore. Instead it was serious.

It was so awkward, I left out of the classroom heading into the bathroom.

I just couldn't resist without letting out tears, those words hurt me. All his fucking words give me pain. For some reason, he always makes me feel like he would actually care.

But he actually doesn't.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks on what I saw through the dirty mirror.

I took the time to wash my face drying, and going to the bathroom to pee.

Cause I actually did need to go.

After a few, I walked out wiping my wet hands on my leggings.

As I was walking through the halls I came in the class seeing everyone chit chatting with partners.

As I continued walking over to my desk, I saw Calum with one of the blonde girls, her name was Grace.

The girl I never really know and don't talk too.

"Umm." I said scratching my arm, very confused as Calum looked up, a smirk finally landing on his face.

"Oh, Daisy since you left the class, we had to get partners talking about the chapter 12, what we read. I told the teacher you left so I asked her if I could be with Grace." He says trying to sound innocent with his sarcastic smile, as Grace was just sitting their staring at me with a small smile.

I rolled my eyes, going over to the teacher asking her who was my partner.

"Oh Daisy your back, did I tell you that you can go to the bathroom?!" She asks sternly with a hand on her hip.