Chapter 11

Daisy's pov.

It was finally a Thursday, the day closest to Friday which mean't it was finally for the weekend, thank god.

There I heard it; the disturbing sound. The deathly screech of the electronic alarm clock. I drearily came to. I felt an awareness, I knew I was awake, though I didn't want to be. An arm, controlled by instinct reached out and found the snooze button. My eyes stood fast, clamped shut. I thought for a moment that I might recover, that I might just slip back into the comfort of a dream, I could feel the comfort of silence overcome my body, then...Beep! Beep! Beep! There was a sigh, a grunt, and a shuffling of blankets. My eyes were open, and I was ever so reluctantly awake.

"Gosh damn it!" I muttered, thinking about how I should've put my phone down last night and get some sleep.

I slouched up from my most comfortable bed, lazily walking into my bathroom too wash my face, too see if I would feel more awaken.

Decided too wear a simple outfit like a black nike shirt, and white skinny jeans I grabbed some converse and slid them on.

I brushed through my wavy straight hair, turning on the straightener waiting for it too heat up a bit. While waiting for a bit, I decided too just microwave a breakfast sausage corn dog since I was really hungry for some reason.

I grabbed the straightner, carefully trying not to get burned again like last time.

After I completed everything, I skipped outside with my supplies, locking the door behind too drive to school.

✿ ✿ ✿

As I already was there I grabbed my backpack and put it on my shoulder, walking inside the building, chatter beginning too lead the surroundings of me.

I wanted too search for Alexa and Troye, but strangely I couldn't seem to find them, so the bell sadly already rang. I didn't even want too go to class, it's hell. Every time I take a step and everybody has their attention to me, I feel very unwanted . I get scared and nervous for some reason like everyone thinks I'm uglier than a beast. Who am I kidding, I am the beast.

I shoved my books onto my chest, walking to class with my hands twisted into fists, palms getting sweatier as I was closer too class.

When I finally arrived, I was already late. Everybody turned their eyes too me, making my face heat up and heart pump swiftly.

Before walking over too my desk, I saw somebody else sitting in it. What was he doing sitting in my special seat? The seat on the corner, where nobody can have eyes on you, nobody is paying attention too you cause everybody and the teacher is facing in front.

"Uh-uhm, where do I sit?" I said raising my voice making everyone look up, "Someone's sitting in it." I lowered my tone.

The teacher lowered her round glasses on her nose, like she needed a clearer look.

When she finally realized she nodded, "Oh shucks! I forgot that I moved Seth over since he was being too noisy, hmmm....." She begins, smiling over at me as she looked across the classroom looking for a seat for me too sit on.

I stared as I saw saw crossing there fingers hoping I wouldn't sit next too them, and some whispering with glares. And some muttering, "no no god please no" and loud groans filled, quietly.