Chapter 17 > currently editing

Guys sorry for taking the update slowly, I just got really caught up in school and thought about doing this later. Now I have time to do this so here you go.

Thanks for the 1.68k READS ILYFM GUYS!! XOXO

-

-

Daisys pov.

Previously...

I couldn't help but laugh hysterically on how they're probably knocking on our door cause our music is making to much.

I quickly jumped off my couch, turning down the music slowly as I followed Alexa to the door.

As she opened it, he was on the phone looking a different way so I wouldn't see his face.

"Alright I'll call you back bye." He said, the voice sounding familar as he hung up and looked straightly at Alexa.

"Hello, my name's Joshua and im new to the neighborhood-

He cut himself, our jaws dropping as my eyes widened.

My fists clenched, as I scrunched up my nose as Alexa made a disgusted look.

"Alexa?!"

"Joshua?!"

We all yelled each other's name in unison, as I groaned.

-

-

-

I quickly gulped, making this really mugged face.

"Uhm. Please tell me you guys don't live here." He whined, putting his hands together hoping his hopes came true.

"I live here." I glared, clenching my jaw as Alexa was still staring at him with her jaw dropped.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." Joshua yells hitting his head into his palms as I gasped.

"I should be the one angry. I mean, why the fuck are you here.No one likes you." I said as he groaned taking his fist out.

"And if you dare take a punch at Daisy, watch what happens cream cheese." Alexa says sternly, to Joshua giving him a nick name.

"Fuck you goth girl." Joshua hissed, staring at Alexa's all black clothing, as Alexa gasped with her hand on her heart feeling affended.

"Hey! Guys shut the fuck up-What do you want?" I yelled, making them quiet so I can change the subject.

"My mom told me to come get to know the neighbors." He began, rolling his eyes at Alexa as he continued.

"And I thought it would be pretty fun, but I guess I was fucking wrong." Joshua cusses.

"Your fault you beat up my brother." I said angrily taking out my fist as he smirks looking like he thought I wasn't going to do anything.

And I wasn't. I just wanted him to get scared and leave, but of course he was stronger than me.

"He deserved it." Joshua says happily, as I growled trying to get at him, Alexa holding me back.

"How about this, you both.." Alexa began folding her hands together.

"Never speak of this, and never talk to each other again, and don't even give eachother eye contact for the rest of your lifes. Isn't that easier?" Alexa rolled her eyes as I smiled backing up.

"Bye!" I said proudly giving a little wave as I was gonna swing the door close but Joshua stopped it with his foot.

"Wait." He sighed gulping.

"What?" I groaned stopping my foot like a 4 year old as he gave me this look that said "what the fuck you weirdo" as Alexa giggled.

"I wanted to ask..are you free tonight Alexa?" Joshua made a perverted smirk at Alexa as my eyes widened.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I said swinging my arms up as Alexa rolled her eyes at his question.

"You called me a goth girl. Of course im not. Now leave you fucking hard headed." Alexa said pushing Joshua off the door step making him fall, as she shut the door closed.

"This is now the worst day ever." I said nodding really annoyed slouching onto my couch.

"Actually every day is a worse day for you." Alexa giggles as I swiftly looked up at her with a bored look, as she hold her hands in surrender.

"Just saying." She mumbles, as I ignore it making my way to the kitchen to grab myself a waterbottle

*message from fuckboy 1*

I groaned getting even more annoyed, but still having the guts to open the message.

From fuckboy 1: Your a little bitch. I can play too you know

To fuckboy 1: What are you talking about the fuck?

From fuckboy 1: So your telling other people im a fuckboy?

To fuckboy 1: oh right that.. yeah who cares she knew that *laughing emoji*

From fuckboy 1: Oh yeah. So your saying im like some magnet for girls?

To fuckboy 1: Basically

From fuckboy 1: I can handle that. Atleast I get all the girls then *smirking emoji* *tounge emoji*

To fuckboy 1: your retarded

"Who are you texting man, the notification sound is getting on my nerves." Alexa groans rolling her eyes looking at me sternly.

"Just.. Calum." I said, lowering my voice on the second word.

"Who?" She asked sternly, looking as if she was very confused on what she heard.

I shrugged, as she traveled around the table walking over to me with annoying smirk.

"What?" I shrugged, acting like it was no big deal.

"Ahem. So.. your just.. texting Calum?!!?" She asks simply with a cough, as if the thing I said was very important.

I nodded with my eyes popping out, letting her know clearly.

"Why?" She asks yelling this time, making sure I know the question she is trying to know.

"Well hmmm let me think," I began making a sarcastic thinking look. "Well maybe because we have a science project to do together, and we need to text each other and let each other know when and where we will be doing our projects each day." I said sarcastically grinning as she nodded.

"Oh yeah!" She hums loudly, shaking her head sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at her annoyingness as we walked into the living room and began to watch our movie.

From fuckboy 1: Meet me at the central park, were going to do our project there

To fuckboy 1: Why can't we just do it at your place?

From fuckboy 1: so I can get into your pants right??

From fuckboy 1: sike... but fine you can come to my place this is my adress, **** *** road /:

To fuckboy 1: bye

From fuckboy 1: peace

-

-

Hope you enjoyed this short boring chapter, ill try to do chapter 18 right now cx

It's gonna get better in this book, Calum and Daisy are going to get to know eachother more, and more and more plot twists and drama!

Ily guys xoxo