Chapter 29

12:00am midnight, school bus arrived.

Daisy's pov.

Looking up at the sky, I gaze upon the moon as it struggles to shine through the thick clouds that cover its glow. Out here, without all the city lights, you can actually see the stars as they wink and twinkle at the people on Earth.
I wonder what it would be like - to be free like the stars seem to be...
My thoughts are stopped completely by the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my seventeen years of life: a shooting star races across the sky, it's tail following in it's wake. Really, it doesn't look like a star. Just a ball of magnificent fire, being drifted away by some force. Make a wish. When I open my eyes, I barely catch a glimpse of the shooting star's tail as it retreats into the midnight sky, taking my dream with it.

I laid my head slowly onto the bus chair cushion, tilting my head too see Calum sitting on the other seat, staring out the window.

For some reason, I couldn't help but smile. A light soft smile plastered onto my face. I have too say, besides all that arguing with Alexa earlier, today was a pretty fun day. I got to finally realize Calum isn't as bad as I thought he would be.

I didn't see Zander after getting out of the haunted house, but some of my friends told me he just left, looking frightened too death.

Anyways, it was pretty weird too be in the school bus at 1:00am at night with kids from school, sleeping all lazy from the party, but good thing they put a radio connected too the bus so music can play.

The person sitting besides me was a girl sleeping while headphones into her ears.

I slowly pulled up my knees up to my chest, surround my arms around my legs focusing on the outside sky through the clear window.

Listening too the Ariana Grande song that was playing, we've been living like angels and devils, devils.

I'm loving the pain!
I never wanna live without it!
(So why~ Do I try)
You drive me insane, now we're screaming just to see who's louder
You and I refine being love sick, love sick

"Love sick." I muttered, singing the song along with Ariana Grande's voice.

Resting my head onto the glass, I began closing my eyes shut slowly.

✿ ✿ ✿

Saturday, 11:04am in the morning

I was in the cabin, on the table lazily chewing on my cheerios cereal, slouching in my chair.

"Aren't you going too put sugar in that?" Daniel blurted out, making me flinch.

"What?" I narrowed my eyebrows, wasn't paying attention to what he was saying.

"I said are you going too put sugar in that?!" He repeated, making me shake my head.

"Nah." I said, making a yawn as well.

"But it's going too taste plain." Daniels voices sounded confused, and disgusted.

"I don't care god damn shut up." I said, jumping up from my chair taking another larger yawn, me giving a slump poster and a lazy walk.

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked me, shoving chips in his mouth getting me annoyed.

"To go wash my face." I said in an nonchalant tone.