Chapter 19

-Daisys pov.

As I came out of Calum's house crying, I saw Luke who came over to me looking worried, all I did was push him away from me walking home.

I didn't even want to bother talking to him either, I bet all he would do is start laughing at me.

He's Calum's best friend.

After getting home, it was already 8:30 which mean't their was school tomorrow.

I still had dried tears on my cheeks, with mascara dots across my eyes.

I sighed from the irritation I had all day today, I walked upstairs into the bathroom turning on the bath with hot steaming water.

I grabbed my hello kitty music radio my dad got me when I was 4, and begin to plug it into the plugging thingy and turned it to (98.3 Kwin)

The song 'sound of your heart' came on, I loved that song so I turned up the volume to 68, taking off my clothes and getting in the bath.

All the thoughts were just running through my mind. All of what today happened, the day was just so horrible.

It wasn't what I expected. I thought it would just be a normal day doing the project with Calum.

But no, he decided to lie and take me to his stupid soccer practice.

He has no idea how much I hate him, and no doubt that he probably hates me more.

No way Calum,Michael or Ashton will like me, not even as a friend. They all hate me, all the cool people hate me.

I'm just the girl who nobody cares about and is non existing.

Pretty sad isn't it? But I guess you can say I'm used to it. The friend I pretty much only have is Alexa.

She's the only one who seems to care. Unlike Luke or Calum.

_________________________

Lukes pov.

As I was walking back from the liquor store to grab some snacks for my friends, I noticed that I saw Daisy coming out of Calum's house.

But at first I was thinking oh she's probably just leaving from doing the project with Cal.

But after coming closer, I saw tears trailing down her eyes, and some loud sobbing coming out of her.

"Daisy?!" I let out, with a worried tone.

I was worried, did Calum hurt her? No he wouldn't, if he did he knows I would beat his ass.

As I waited for Daisy to answer me, all she did was stare at me with her eyes widened, but right when I was going to say something she just pushed me out of the way.

I turned her way, seeing her speed walk to her house. I really couldn't do anything, if I chased her down she would be extremely angry.

I really wanted to chase her.

I really did.

I quickly walked into the house seeing Michael and Ashton watching tv as Calum was in the kitchen eating a pizza.

"Calum??" I asked, quite confused as he looked up.

"Oh sup Luke, want a pizza?" Calum asks opening the little Caesars box filled with pepperoni and half cheesed pizza.

"Hell yeah!" I said excitedly, changing my mind from the good scented pizza.

I shoved the pizza into my mouth, rolling my eyes from how much the pizza was delicious.