Chapter 13 > currently editing

Calums pov.

Today was Friday, which was the day that I had to go to Daisys house, or she had to come to mine for the project.

But obviously she can't come to mine, cause every friday the guys come over and I don't plan on telling the guys that im dating Daisy, even when I have no feelings for her.

I sighed, as I ran inside the school building, trying to dry myself from the rain.

I slowly slid off my black hoodie, and shoved it in my backpack.

Im sure it would get most of my important things, wet but it doesn't really matter to me.

I sighed, as I put the backpack on my shoulders, scanning the halls for the girl Daisy.

She had brown golden hair, that would shine in the brightness, which made her green eyes bright as the blue sky mixing colors, so it was probably like a beauitful greenish blueish.

She was a casual girl, she would wear simple outfits on simple days, but on rainy days she just wears sweats and hideous t-shirts that I disliked.

If I were to describe her one word, she is okay.... not cute... certainly not hot... she is just ehh okay.

As I finally caught her walking aside of me with some other friends, which was one boy and one girl, that I threw the football at yesterday,

I scoffed, as I yelled her name.

"Daisy?!" I said loudly, as she turned around including, her two other friends making me role my eyes.

I motioned for her to follow me, as I licked my lips waiting for her to tell her friends to leave.

She was walking to me, her pink looking soft lips, creased into a smile as she flipped her macoroon shiny hair, behind her.

I grinned, putting my hands in my black skinny jeans.

"Oh hey Calum, I was just discussing about the project to my friends." She giggled.

"Oh uh yeah, about that.. want to go to the library and get the research there after school? You know my house is pretty busy, soo.." I said, waiting for her to finish my sentence.

"Oh yeah, of course! I totally understand." She smiled, as I nodded.

"And um, maybe we can get a starbucks after that? Some warm, coffee and maybe get to know each other." I said, as she raised her eyebrows nodding.

"Perfect." She says, as I licked my lips looking around, silently awkward.

Her phone rang, so she had to go, and soon as she left, the bell rang.

I finally got a chance to meet her, check yes! Now I have to get to know her more and more, and get ready to ask her out sooner.

I hope im ready, I can't wait any longer, I hate this. I want it to end.

But this is for Luke, he done everything for me, now im doing this in return.

But wait. The real question is.. why does he want me going out with Daisy? I mean, he doesn't even know her, considering Michael and her tried kissing at the party.

I really don't understand.

-

-

-

-

Daisys pov.

I was in class, Ashton staring at me with this smirk.