Chapter 35

Daisys pov.

Days have passed, our camp was finally over and thank god for that. I can't believe im saying this but I would rather be at school then waste my weeks at the camp stuck inside a cabin with 3 idiots. I mean Daniel can be an idiot and sometimes smart at the same time and understandable. If I were to never go to that camp I would have never met a cool friend like Daniel, he goes to my school but we would be strangers right now. Oh and Daniella, yeah her and I also now disdain eachother. Everytime we walk past eachother around the halls all we do is give eachother glares as Alexa and I finally made up the 2 days ago when she was sitting alone in school. I had no other reason to be mad at her anymore, halloween is over so now we can be friends again, besides it was way better with her. Daniel and Calum still talk to me during school and after school. Sometimes Calum and I even text eachother and send eachother dumb photos and laugh. It was good to be back.

"You do realize you and Calum have been texting everyday 24/7, right?" Melody was slouching on her locker scrolling through my photo feed, enjoying the view.

"Shut up." I hissed quickly snatching the phone away from her hand as I turned around sneakily looking at the photo of Calum that he took on my phone when we were at camp. I smiled. His scrunched up mouth and squinted eyes everytime he grinned, it was so charismatic I just blushed.

"Oh Daisy." Melody had sarcastically chuckled causing me to jump to her attention as she had this lazy smirk tugged onto her lips. "What happened into you hating him?"

"I do." I laughed raising an eyebrow, "Of course I hate him, duh!" I could feel my nerves tingling like being tickled with a small feather.

I couldn't possibly have a crush on him, he's rude and not the kind of guy I want with the personality of his. He probably also already has a girlfriend I don't know about cause he doesn't care what I think and that we're are not that much of close friends. Calum is totally out of my league, and im out of his also and I know that for a fact.

"You're blushing." Melody told me pointing to my cheeks with a smirk still on her face as I made my eyebrows crinkle in dubiety.

"I don't blush though?" I said as if it was a question. I probably am blushing considering I could feel my neck trailing to my cheeks getting warmer and warmer making my palms also sweat. But I never blush... Or do I?

"Whatever you say Daisy..." She had hummed in a strange way, holding in her smile as I rolled my eyes.

I was standing against my locker besides Melody, the whole hallway filled with voices and giggles. I could feel wind coming closer to my body that made me shiver a bit as I turned my head slowly while flipping my hair. It was like slow motion. I had seen Calum, he was walking with a soccer ball in his hand with his outfit that made him very- you know... nice looking. His brown curly locks hanging on his head as he smiled, it was like he looked like a baby sunshine. He was chuckling at some jokes his side chicks had probably told.
He tilted his head back and laughed heartily. It was deep sounding. Mellow. Calming. Like a deep river washing over a path of stones. 

"Might as well take a picture of him." Melody had stopped me from my thoughts, waving her hands upon the air as I stared at her with my cheeks heated up.

"Oh what?!" My smile had quickly changed into a look of seriousness, shaking my head a bit as she put a hand on her hip. Shoot she probably caught me staring at him. I took a quick glance to check if he was still there, he was gone which made my heart drop. Why?

"Sorry, what'd you say?" I asked Melody again with a bit of stutter, but instead of her replying she gave me this glare and forced the locker door shut that made me jump with bewildered eyes.