Protecting One Direction Really?(Harry Styles Fanfiction) -editing-

Mary's(P.o.V)

"STOOPPP IT!!!" I yelled as tears were streaming down my cheeks, the pain was shooting through my body quickly than a river stream.

"Bitch shut the fuck up" Harry said

Hey, how you doing? My names Marysleysis Espinoza, I'm 15 years old, I live with my parents who are super rich, but im not like most people who like to show it off. In all honesty I hate people that's why I keep everything to myself, currently I am getting beaten up by Harry Styles and his stupid gang. I wish I was just left alone, I don't know what I did to them to make them beat me up this way. Maybe, just maybe I was an easy fat target. Literally, I weight around 200 pounds, I have dark brown curly hair, dark brown eyes and I wear glasses for gods sake. Of course I was an easy fucking target for those assholes who have no fucking heart. I'm a very insecure person, they made me feel this way and you know what the worst part is? Is that I have a major crush on Harry and it sucks fucking balls, you have no idea how bad it is that someone you like is beating the living shit out of you? but the worst part is that I'm 15 and he is 17 years old, Louis is the dumbass but smartass at the same time is 19 years old, Liam is 18 years old he is usually the quiet one but than again he's cocky as hell and Niall loves to eat a lot and never gains weight "I wish I was like that", Is 18 years old as well.

Today was my last day of school, my mom told me that they had some business over at London that they couldn't fix here in Holmes Chapel, which means we had to move over there. I was happy that I was leaving this hell hole, I wasn't going to have any more beatings, I wasn't going to  be insulted everyday and I was excited that I wasn't going to cry over these assholes. But apparently just my luck they found out I was leaving, they found out that I was moving and now they are just making a lovely goodbye by beating the living shit out of me making sure that I will remember this moment for the rest of my life.

"Bitch i hope you die in that plane your leaving in" Harry said as he started throwing more punches towards my stomach making me cry out in pain, feeling bruises forming on my skin.

Liam and Louis were holding both of my arms and Niall and Zayn pinned me against the wall while harry Punch me and kick me in the gut. When they where done i was glad that i never get to see them ever i again...... Little did i know that i was sooo WRONG!!

WHat sup??? HIiiiii im back, sorry I was just on my other page that I made, can you guys please please go follow me there to? I have a story there lol.

Other page: Secretly_Silentxx

Snapchat:marysleysisxoxo

Instagram:marysleysisxoxo

other instragram: exploeed_faced

Imma edit this whole story cause its shitty af, hehe but follow me on those instagrams and add me on snapchat! Im actually a great snapchatter xD, I love you guys so much big kisses and love.

-  Marysleysis xx