Chapter 3 -edited-

Everyone has secrets, they have guilt and they have grief, Some are heartbroken, some are terrified and some are just plain out numb from the feeling of every fucking feeling a human has had. I'm like a little bit of everything, I get happy one minute than mad the next than boom I cry than I grow fucking numb. I hated it, I hated on how I turned out. Well sometimes not all the time.  My secret is. I am terrified of love, just terrified. I let out a sigh as I crossed my arms against my chest and looked up at the screen seeing the boys laughing, smiling and just plain out having fun. I rolled my eyes on how goofy they are, "I wished they were like this instead of bullying me" Man I wish I was this happy but I'm not.

"You alright there?" I turned around to see a tall black haired girl, she was wearing a short skirt that went down just below her butt and a crop top that was just above her belly button. In a way she reminded me of Lisa, One of Harry's ex girlfriend who would encourage Harry to hit me harder every time they bullied me. Lisa's twin looked at me up and down in disgust, I mentally rolled my eyes on how she's judging me with the way I dressed.

"I was but now I'm not" I responded as I completely turned my body towards her, she glared at me.

"So you are One Direction's friend huh?," She said "I thought at least you were pretty but I guess I was wrong" I raised an eyebrow letting out a chuckle, she seriously just said that. Bitch if you look at yourself in someone else's point of view you would of screamed like the girl getting cleaned from the devil at church.

"So I'm hideous huh?" I question, Lisa nodded smirking as she accomplished something good on saying that, I leaned towards her, squinted my eyes "Good I rather look hideous than look like a prostitute like you" her smirk fell as my words left out of my mouth, now a smirked appeared on my lips. Got you didn't I?

"Bitch" She said as she glared at me.

"Slut" I fired back

"I'm sorry?" She said

"Apology accepted," I said giving her a sarcastic smile, she was fuming up to the point where she was about to slap me but I caught her hand in the moment before her hand came contact with my cheek "now listen here you crazy bitch, don't get all ass hurt because of the truth your the one that started and I'm the one that's going to end this argument, you're the one that started this shit don't get all butthurt and try to go all bat shit because I told you look like a prostitute. You cant got around offending people and not expect to them to fire back you aint special so do not get butthurt" Just as I finished that rant I heard the host say that the show has come to the end making me let out a sigh of relief, I see the girl stomp away like an 8 year old who didn't get the Barbie doll they wanted. I see the boys coming out pushing each other laughing and smiling.

"Hey Mary" Niall said as he tried to pry Harry off of him who was trying to poke his cheek, I gave him a wave before walking to the table and getting a piece of pineapple.

"Where are we going next?" I hear Zayn say, I turned around and started thinking.

"No, you guys are free today" I said

"Thank the lord I'm going home and probably sleep" Zayn said making me let out a low giggle, I see the boys talking to each other saying that they were all going home not going to do anything.

"Wait, Allison was going to meet me here so we can go out and eat but I haven't seen her" Harry said

"Maybe she's running late" Louis said not really interested on what Harry was saying now.

"Does she have black hair and is very tall?" I asked

"Yes!" Harry said

"No, I haven't" I said

Protecting One Direction......Really?(One Direction/Harry Styles Fanfiction)*complete* ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें