Chapter 8 -edited-

Prepare for sadness, breakdowns and everything.

--------

I stayed silent as I starred at the house that I have not been in a year, its been so long since I have been in this house. They knew I was coming but they didn't know when I was coming, tomorrow was the service for Micheal tomorrow, I dreaded this day so much but I can't stop time from passing by so fast. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, in a split second I saw one of my closes friends. Megan. She looked at me in confusion before she realize who I was.

"Mary!!!" She screamed out loud in happiness making me laugh, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist making me stumble back a little but I hugged her back.

"How is my meggers?" I asked using the nickname I had for her ever since we were little, she giggled and got off of me.

"I'm doing ok," She said giving me a cheesy grin, she was about to say something before I heard her mom yel.

"Megan what's wrong heard you screaming?" Amanda came rushing to the door but she stopped when she saw me, I smiled at her shyly.

"Mary?" She questioned

"Hey" I said grinning at her

"Oh my god" She said before hugging me, I hugged her back. I felt wetness on my shoulder, I looked down to see Amanda crying her eyes out.

"Aww why are you crying?" I asked as I pulled away and cupped her cheeks, she was always like a second mom to me no matter what.

" I just missed you so much," She sobbed making me feel sad which caused me to pull her into a tight hug. "You look so grown up" I let out a chuckle making her laugh a little before pulling away.

"I mean it's been a year since we last seen each other," I said to her

"I know," She said with a smile "come in" I grabbed my suitcase and went into the house, I looked around and smiled. Nothing changed, it felt relaxing being somewhere you know from the back of your hand.

---

The boys looked around confused, they have been searching Mary's car for more than 2 hours. They were exhausted, hungry and annoyed. They didn't know that this little city can be so confusing, Harry was more annoyed than ever, he didn't even want to be here in the first place. The boys practically dragged him here.

"I'm so tired and hungry" Niall whined making everyone turn to him, Liam grabbed a bag of chips and gave them to him so he can shut up. His point was approved as soon as Niall stuffed the chips in his mouth.

"How long Liam?" Louis asked annoyed, Liam checked his phone and saw that they were here making him forward his eyebrows in confusion. Liam looked around and saw Mary's car parked in a drive way. Liam looked at the house and saw that it had a sign that talked about a boy name Micheal.

"We're here," Liam answered as he pointed at the house making everyone look at that direction "lets go" Liam and the boys started walking towards the house. He knocked on the door waiting for an answer, soon it opened to see a young girl with light blue eyes and light brown hair. She looked around 5'3 and 15 or 16 years old. She looked surprised. It was Megan.

"Mary!!" Megan yelled, Mary was in Micheals room putting some stuff on top of the drawer when she heard Megan yell her name.

"Yes!" She yelled back as she continued to put her make up and stuff on the drawer.

"You have visitors," Megan yelled back as she continued to look at the boys who stood awkwardly in the door ways "Uhmm come in" she opened the door wider for them to come in, they smiled politely before walking in.