Chapter 7 -edited-

It's Saturday morning and in all honesty I had to get out of here, I could not stand it one bite. I felt like my hair was falling out, my eyes start to water and my breathing became less and less short. I knew what was happening I was having a panic attack, today was April 4th 2016 of course I would have a fucking panic attack. How can I not see this coming? How did I ever forget about this day? I dreaded this day ever since it happened. I looked down at my phone as I packed my bags, it was around 7 at night and I had a plane to catch. I started sniffling and tears were just starting fall out onto my cheeks. Shit I'm going to be late.

"I need to leave" I said to myself as I opened the door and started rushing through the house to get to the front door, but just my luck the boys were standing in front of the door.

"Where are you going?' Liam asked as I tried to get to the front door but Harry shoved me the other way, making me fall down to the ground. I looked down at the ground, I press my lips together trying not to let out a sob. I know that tears were coming down faster than a water fall, I wanted to get the hell out of here but I couldn't. They aren't letting me out. My hands start to shake and I know that this anger that I carry around isn't going to be kept in anymore. My eyes were burning and I didn't know why.

"I need to uh leave," I said as I got up, I grabbed my luggage "You guys will have another body guard do to my absence" I walked towards them still with my head down, I wanted to leave so bad but they aren't letting me.

"Mary, we need to know is everything ok?" Niall asked, I didn't want to tell them. I didn't want to break down.

"Everything is fine," I assured him "I just need to do some personal business back in America, I'll be back you guys don't worry" I heard Harry scuff but I didn't really care.

"I think we aren't going to be worried about you," Harry sneered at me, making my heart become heavier than it already has "So don't bother to think we care" I took a deep breathe, I wanted to say something to him so bad but I know that instead I became frozen inside, I became dead and I became numb.

"I need to go," I shoved through them as I walked through the door "I'll be back in a week, if I ever do come back " I mumbled the last part out as I walked out of that place really dreading to go back to America. I had to. For Micheal.

--------

The boys were all staring at Mary as she got into her car and drove off, the were confused on why she was leaving to America? Did she have relatives their? Did something happen to them? They were all so worried besides Harry, Harry on the other hand was relieved that she left. All he could think of is how he could relax this week without her. He turned around to the boys with a huge smile and clapped his hands in excitement.

"So what do you guys want to do?" He asked cheerfully, the boys looked at him and shook their heads in disappointment making him groan and roll his eyes "What now?"

"Mate you really need to respect Mary more," Zayn lectured him "You have been such a douchebag lately remember that she is here to save our live and you are over here fucking be such a dick to her, I mean come on she can easily kill you and you're over here not giving to flying shits" the boys all nodded agreeing with Zayn, Harry on the other hand kinda felt hurt on what Zayn said. He felt betrayed that they were all taking her side instead of his.

"SO you're taking her side huh?" Harry said " you guys are so stupid why are you all nice to her" Liam shook his head once again.

"Harry you don't understand we are adults now," Liam said "we aren't those teenager we were back than, remember that please we love you and hate that, that personality that you had back than is still there" Harry understood that but he couldn't help that hatred that he has towards Mary, none of the boys know why he hated her so much. They never got the answer when they ask him.

"Ok," He said "I'll try to be nice"

"Wait what's today's date?" Zayn asked remembering what Mary once said to him, he remembered the day of something important.

"uhh," Niall said as he took out his phone and checked it "April 4th 2016" Zayn's eyes widen remembering what day it was today, "no wonder it looked like she was crying today is that day" Zayn thought to himself as he felt sad for Mary.

"Why?" Louis asked

"Tomorrows April 5th," Zayn looked at him as he wanted to cry "I think we should go to America and find Mary" the boys looked at Zayn curious and confused.

"Why?" Louis asked all annoyed

"It's just," Zayn paused "tomorrow's the 1 year anniversary that Mary lost Micheal" the boys eyes widen besides Harry, he was confused but for some odd reason he felt a little ping of jealousy.

"Who's Micheal?" Harry asked all curious

"We need to go" Liam rushed ignoring Harry's question

"Yeah, lets go" Niall and Louis both said ignoring Harry's question making him groan in annoyance.

"Who the hell is Micheal?" Harry asked once again but louder than the last time he asked, it caught all the boys attention.

"Someone very important to Mary" Liam explained, Harry was still interesting.

Harry still felt jealous and he didn't know why.

So like I hope you guys like this chapter, I am so sorry that it's short though. I just kinda want to put the sad part the next chapter hahahahha, so prepare yourselves for the next chapter cause let me tell you something it's going to be a hella a lot of sadness, crying, swearing and other things of course drama lol. Next Chapter will be all based on true events, seriously Micheal is actually based on someone I known for more than 12 years. So some of the stuff that I will put on the next chapter will be based on true events, I hope you guys liked this chapter though. It is sort of like a filer chapter but still hahah. Love you guys.

-Marysleysisxoxo