Chapter 10 -edited-

Hey guys Happy late thanksgiving. I love you guys so much. Here is Chapter 10. Oh one more thing This song is Spanish, oh and play the song when the little dots and line are there thank you and love you all so much. :)

1790

----

I let out a loud groan as I woke up the next morning with a really bad headache, I checked the clock and saw that it was 6 in the morning causing me to whine and shove my face into my red velvet pillow. I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep so I got up and put on some spandex, I freshen up before heading to the kitchen. I looked at the time table that Paul gave me, I noticed that they have a break since they have a new album to record and they need the time for it. Arriving at the kitchen I took my medication and started cooking breakfast.

3 hours later and I was finished, well technically it did not take 3 hours but I had to wash and clean everything. I know I was not called in to be a house keeper but let me tell you something these boys are a mess, they need to learn how clean up after themselves. I heard guys laughing and talking, well now I know they are awake. I bend down to grab the rag that I dropped when all of a sudden I heard a groan.

"Holy," I heard Harry's voice making me roll my eyes "Hot butt" I stood up straight and turned around.

"You really need to stop coming in on the wrong time Harry," I said to him as I grabbed the plates and set them up "I made breakfast since I woke up early" every one grabbed their plate and started piling up food on their plates, I got some food to since I was hungry.

We all sat down and started to eat, than all of a suddenly I heard the boys argue about something, They were talking about Suicide Squad or dead pool.

"Mary, Mary what do you think?" Niall asked me, I looked at him since I was looking down at my phone.

"About what?" I asked

"Who do you think is way better The Joker or the dead pool guy?" Louis asked

" I personally think it's The joker" Liam said as he started eating his hash brown, I thought for a moment.

"The joker" I answered as I took a piece of banana and shove it in my mouth (wink wink), the boys besides Liam looked at me weird.

"Why?" Harry asked

"He's is soo hot, I mean those tattoo's, the growl he does oh and oh my god his eyes, oh and his voice to" I fangirled about him not caring that the boys were there to see me.

"You like the joker," Louis said and I nodded " he is a crazy clown thought" I rolled my eyes

"Yeah he isn't even hot" Harry butted in I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"And he's old" Niall said

"First off Niall I like guys older than me," I said to Niall and than I pointed at Harry "comparing you to the joker he is one hot mother fucker well to anyone he is still hot" I chewed on my fruit and gave Harry a cheeky grin .

"Well Kylie Jenner has a better body than you," Harry said the boys all looked at him in confusion and I just rolled my eyes at him with no expression.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked Harry

"I saw Mary naked last night," Harry stated with a smirk "I've seen better though"

"Technically you've seen me in my bra and underwear you didn't really see my vagina or my full on boobs so you didn't see me naked" Niall did a spit take when the word vagina came out of my mouth, the boys were in shock.