Chapter 16

Sean let go of me and I unwrapped my legs around his waist. I turned around seeing that Harry was already awake and angry while Simon looked surprised, I kinda got my attention on Harry. He was shooting draggers at Sean, Sean looked at Harry and gave him a smile but what I know is that he was studying Harry. Sean quickly looked at me before sending a wink at Harry.

"Simon this is Agent Sean Lovelace," I introduced them both, Sean shook Simon's hand "he will be working with me protecting the boys" Simon smiled at him.

"It's a pleasure," Simon said "I thank you for protecting my boys" Sean laughed and shoved his hands down his pockets. He actually was a shy one well sort of.

"No need to thank me," He said to Simon with a small smile "I'm doing this to protect the innocent" he grinded his teeth together in anger but Simon didn't seem to notice though, I gave Sean a knowing look causing him to drop the attitude. Sean knew what Harry and the boys did to me, he was angry but he grew out of it but I know deep down inside that he was furious and he wouldn't let go.

"Sean, I need to talk to you," I said to him causing Simon and Harry to turn their attention towards me " Can we go outside of the room for a minute?" Sean nodded and followed me out of the room. We sat down in the waiting room which no one was in there, I turned to Sean who was already looking at me.

"What can I do for you?" He asked giving me a goofy grin but with the look I had his grin left his expression, I took a deep breathe before speaking.

"I've been having dreams about Harry lately," I said to him "At first it was him being you know one of us but than the second dream it was more of a sexual desire and he kept saying that I'm his, that I'm all his and and I don't know what that means" Sean looked at me like a chicken without it's head, he was thinking before he said something. But he gave me a look telling me that it's something's good.

"Remember when I told you about finding your soul mate," I nodded "Well looks like you found yours" I looked at him surprised.

"You mean..." I trailed off causing him to nod

"Harry Styles is your mate"

"Your lying," I denied " That's fucking insane my high school bully can not fucking be my mate no I refuse that" Sean shook his head.

"You may say that now but in about 2 days you will seriously start wanting him more than ever," He explained "It's not just the sexual desire but it's your feelings that increase more and more," I stared at him "Even if you try harder you will fall in love with him either way"

"Sean, help me" I say dramatically said as I slumped into my chair, he let out a loud laugh causing to looking at him.

"I can't help you on that kiddo" He said as he ruffled my hair causing me to slap his hand away.

"Ouch," He whined as he rubbed his injured hand "That hurt," I rolled my eyes at him, he such a baby "I am not a baby" I glared at him.

"Do not read my mind you dumbass" I said to him as I started to punch him repeatedly causing him to shield himself and laughing.

"Stop it," He whined "I surrender" He said as he started laughing out loud.

"You should get used to this," I said to him "You're going to be working with me for a long ass time" Sean sigh and shook his head.

"Unfortunately," He said "I'm kidding, you know I'm always happy to work with you Pickle" I rolled my eyes which seems like I've been doing a lot lately.

"Should we go back in?" I asked

"Yeah don't want them think anything nasty now do we?" He said

I nodded

---

Happy New Years my angels. Hope you guys have a good one. I love you all. Oh and I hope you guys have an amazing 2017 hopefully  I will well I'm praying that all of us will.

Lots of love my angels. Muahh.

-Marysleysisxoxo