Chapter 11 -edited-

Here you guys go on Chapter 11, I feel like this is going to be the funniest chapter but eh I don't know but please guys comment if its funny lol. Here is Chater 11 edited.

Warning if you guys are watching Grey's Anatomy and you just started than there is going to be a lot of spoiler alerts and I'm so sorry my lovely. But let me tell you something you are a loser If you barley started it, Jk lol. But seriously there is going to be a lot of spoiler alerts.

---

It's been 4 months since the I started working for the boys as a body guard, I never thought I'll say this but its ben fun having these guys around. I have been getting pretty close to Harry and I never thought that would happen as well, but today has been the day that I have dreaded. I started my period making. Yay! Not. Well hey at least I'm not pregnant, I'm happy for that. I know that all week I'm going to be in bed eating lots and lots of junk food while watching Grey's anatomy. I was currently on the scene where Meredith, Derek, Arizona, Christina, Lexi and Mark were the plane crash which made me shove popcorn in my mouth. I was sitting on my bed with my lights turned off so into the episode when all of a sudden the lights were turned on making me groan and pause the episode, I look at the door to see the One Direction looking at me and the TV.

"Bruh what the fuck? I was watching my show" I said to them angrily making them take a step back, but Harry being Harry looked at the TV to see that it was Grey's Anatomy.

I basically have no life since I have been watching re runs on this show.

"We were just wondering if you wanted to go to the movies or something" Liam said

"No, I'm ok i'm just going to watch Grey's Anatomy" I said to him

"Is that show that you have been quoting since forever,"Louis asked I nodded in response "is it good?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Of course it's good," I answered "it's very interesting" the boys seem interested.

"Can we watch?" Niall asked

"Yes but we are going to season 1" I said, they all got comfortable in my bed and we started season 1.

------

"Come on Derek why the fuck didn't you pick Meredith?," Louis yelled "I don't know why you went back to Addison, hello she cheated on you with Mark she will probably do it again, I mean you're a neurosurgeon you should think bitch god damn" we all looked at Louis while he was screaming at my TV, I think he got way into the show. I regret this.

"Chill Louis, it's just a show" Harry said making Louis turn around and look at Harry with hatred in his eyes. Oh Oh.

"It's not just a damn show Harold, It's more than that" Harry's eyes widen in surprise when Louis snapped at him, I press my lips together not wanting to let a giggle out.

"Don't call me Harold," Harry said narrowing his eyes at him "you know I hate that name," Louis rolled his eyes at him before turning back to the TV "dick" Louis turned around and glared at Harry. Shit.

"What did you call me?"

"I called you a dick" Harry smirked at him, Zayn, Liam, Niall and I looked at both Louis and Harry with amusement in our eyes.

"Well half of yours is in your personality that's why you have a small dick," Louis said causing me to press my lips even harder preventing me from laughing "Even Mary said you had a small one" my eyes widen as my name came out of his mouth.

"Hey don't put me in between you two," I motioned my finger at both of them "this does not involve me." Louis and Harry both stared at me "plus can we stop talking about Harry's penis, I mean we have talked about more than enough and I'm sick of it" I looked at the clock and it said it was 9pm making my eyes widen. Wow we have been at this show for more than 3 hours.

"Ok well you guys can leave," I said "I have things to do" and they all left to there room.

----

Guys guess what????!!! I have writers block. *Sighs* I'm sorry, this chapter is boring and short and I'm so sorry about that. I just have a lot on my mind. I love you guys so much.

-Marysleysisxoxo