Chapter 1 •edited•

2 years later

Its been 2 years since I last seen the boys and now they are the world's most famous boy band, they were actually pretty good but don't tell them I said that because I'm gonna deny  it. 2 years later I am here in the company that my parents apparently own, which means that I work for the company as well. When I turned 16 my parents told me all about it and saying that they wanted me to work for them, they are agents and spies which I was surprise but at the same time I wasn't for some odd reason. They put me up to training for these 2 years and now I am completely different, I lost more than 50 pounds, I know probably weight 100 pounds but not to be cocky or anything but I do have some great double d's if I say so myself but I'm not like those type of girls who like to show everything off. Excuse me but this body is for my future husband who is Mark Sloan or Derek Shepard which ever comes first.

"Hello agent Espinoza" Someone said through my phone which I was on, I let out a sigh of frustration as I talked on the phone again

"Yes" I said

"Your mom and dad wants you in the office" Agent Crowl said making me let out another sigh.

"Seriously, I had a hot date with Netflix, my bed and 3 bags of hot Cheetos" I thought to myself as I rubbed my eyes, I just got back from a little mission back in Washington D.C I had to disable a bomb that was under a library near the White house. It was kind of hard because I only read and studied about disabling a bomb not actually doing that in real life.

"Fine I'll be there in a few minutes" I said before hanging up the phone and grabbing my keys,  I was in only pajama shorts and a lose white top meaning that I was ready to go to bed but no I had to go and talk to my parents.

5 minutes after I finally arrived at the company , I got out of my black range rover and entered the company. Once again I am irritated to see people around walking around which puts me on a worse mood, I hate people even more than I usually do since I didn't get enough rest. I entered my mom and dads office to see them both whispering to each other, I cleared my throat making them stop whispering  and turn to my direction. They both look very serious making me know that they were going to assign me another mission which made me even more mad because I just got back from one and now they are assigning me to another one. well this fucking sucks ass.

"Mary, we have a very important job for you that involves to work for someone for over a year or so" My dad said, I looked at them as in saying go on.

"You have to be a body guard for a certain boy band" My mom said

"And that boy band is One Direction" My eyes widen as those words came out of my fathers mouth, "You have got to be fucking kidding me" I thought to myself, God must really hate me right now.

"Why can't someone else do that job?" I asked getting a bit testy

"Because your the best and youngest, people might not think your a body guard they might think your a friend of one of the boys or something" My mom explained

"Well I don't want to be and I rather kill myself" I said

"Mary they are in great danger" My dad said

"So was Lexi Grey and Mark Sloan when they got into that plane crash but I wasn't there to save them" I exclaim, my dad was about to say something but than looked at my mom in confusion.

"Who?" I just shook my head before speaking

"The fact is I'm not doing it and that is it" I said stubbornly

"No! your doing it end of discussion" My mom demanded

"No I am not" I said

"Do it or else I will I'll take away wifi and Netflix" My mom threatened making my eyes widen in fear