Chapter 13 -edited-

It's been awhile, I mean I love you guys so so much but school is school and I have been busy. But let me tell you I've been so busy with school lately, I had ton's of homework over the weekend so I couldn't write anything. Guys I seriously need some help. I can't even explain but lately I have been sad lately, I hate myself for being this way. I just want to be happy, don't jump into conclusion I will keep writing because it makes me happy and of course your comments make me so happy. I really am happy on how much you guys voted and commented on this book I really appreciate you guys so much.

--------

I glared at the sky as I the plane flew, the boys and I were actually heading to LA for them to start on their album. I didn't want to go but of course I had to. It's my job to keep an eye on the boys. I was sitting next to Harry and I can sense that he was uncomfortable causing me to forward my eyebrows in confusion, what has gotten into him? every time he would look at me his eyes would come darker than they usually are. What the hell is wrong with him? I shrugged that question off and turned around to see Liam and Louis throwing each other peanuts like they were little kids while laughing at each other, I let out a small chuckle when I noticed that there was a peanut in Liam's forest hair. I look around to see Zayn sleeping which Niall was tickling his neck with a feather causing Zayn to scratch his neck than cozing up against the window.

"Mary, have you been in LA before?" Louis asked as he leaned closer to my seat and rested his chin on the shoulder of the seat.

"Yes, I've done some mission's there for a friend of mine" I answered his question as I looked out the window, I remembered a guy I once met there. His name was Josh, yeah we talked on Facebook but than all of a sudden he stopped talking. Seriously he left me on read and it pisses me off so I gave up. But I really didn't care much, but as I was saying ever since that guy stopped talking to me I would say "don't pull a Josh". My friends thought it was funny because I got off a show called regular show.

"Oh do tell" Louis said, I turned around and looked into his eyes to find interest in them. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Maybe some other time," Louis pouted like a three year old, I shook my head at his childish behavior. He can be very childish.

When all of a sudden I felt a weight on my shoulder actually it was coming up all over my body, there was a weird sound coming from the speaker causing all of us to cover our ears which was hard.

"PUT YOUR SEAT BELTS ON, WE ARE GOING DOWN" The pilot yelled through the microphone "I REPEAT WE ARE GOING DOWN" all the boys looked scared shitless. I looked around and saw that Zayn was already awake.

"Ok, guys do what he says," All the boys looked at me all scared, I feel Harry's hand on time of mine sending warmth on my cold hand causing me to close my eyes and took a deep breath before squeezing his hand " I promise you guys we will all be okay, put your seat belts on" the boys did as they were told. All of a sudden our world became dark as the demon's eyes.

----

I opened my eyes to see the sunlight, I let out a groan. That's to bright for my liking. I reopened my eyes and saw Louis was laying against the tree, Harry near me, Zayn still inside the Plane and Niall as well while Liam. Wait where's Liam? I looked around, that's when I saw that he  was under a heavy piece of the plane.

 Wait where's Liam? I looked around, that's when I saw that he  was under a heavy piece of the plane

"Help" I heard him mumble in pain, it was so low that no one could hear him but me. Thanks to my super hearing. I got up but than I felt a pain shooting through my legs, I groan and looked down. I saw that there was a huge cut, I shrugged it off knowing that it will heal fast.

"Liam" I said as I got down on my knee's, he looked at me with hope in his eyes. There was a cut on his lip, and forehead. But what worried me the most is that their was blood coming out of his mouth.

"H-help m-m-me," He was stuttering in pain and he was choking "please h-h-help m-m-me" he started crying causing my dead heart to break a little. My eyes started to turn red but Liam never noticed since he was in pain. But I knew what to do.

Don't worry Liam. You will not die on me.

-------

Here you guys go, I know you probably might have been a little late but don't worry their will be more chapters and more updates. Since tomorrow is my last day of school and I will probably edit chapter 14 but it won't be out tomorrow. I still have a it of a writers block but it isn't as bad as it was last time. I'll see you later my sweeties. Remember Vote, comment and love the book.  LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE MUAHH!!!!

-Marysleysis Espinozaxoxo