Chapter 14

Merry Christmas my lovely angels! Happy Birthday Jesus and a one day late Happy Birthday Louis William Tomlinson you may be 25 but in my eyes you will forever be an 18 year old. I love you so much. All of you guys have been amazing while I'm editing this book, I have been editing this book because this book has and was a mess.  I will be editing the other books to so don't worry. I love my angels so much, you guys are my gifts sent from heaven. I love you all so much lol. Merry Christmas everyone and this is my present to you guys from me.

------

Liam looked up to see me, his eyes were full of fear. I lifted up at airplane piece like it was nothing, I looked down to see Liam bleeding causing my eyes to turn red. I threw the airplane piece some other place somewhere that isn't near the boys, I press my hands on Liam body and did all my power to heal him. I closed my eyes and started putting all my will power to heal him. I opened my eyes to see Liam looking at me,  he looked tired.

"Liam, are you ok?" I asked him

"Yeah, but how d-did you d-do that?" He answered my question but he asked a question that I didn't have an answer for, I was about to say something when all of a sudden my phone ringed.

"Hello" I answered

"Mary, are you ok?" It was my mom, oh lord. "I heard that you were in a plane crash and I'm so worried, your dad is over here throwing a tantrum" I hear my dad on the other line screaming and throwing stuff at people. Dad you need to calm the fuck down you are acting like a girl on her period who doesn't have money for Ice cream. Trust me I've been there and done that.

"I'm fine we are all fine, we are just a bit shaken up" I lied through my teeth to see the other 4 boys starting to wake up "I'll call you later bye" I hung up the phone not giving her a chance to say anything. I looked at the boys. I saw Louis groaning as he got up. Zayn groan as he hold his stomach, Niall let out a cry of pain as he held his back and Harry he woke up but didn't say anything.

This is as bad as I thought. Well fucking shit. Dear god help me.

-----

I let out a sigh as I put my head against the tree, the boys were walking around freaking out about something. I on the other hand just came back from feeding off of a deer and a rabbit. The boys noticed I was back I looked at them and sigh. I can tell that in there eyes they want to ask questions, they want to know how I healed them.

"How did you do that?"

"What are you?"

"It was just your hands what the hell?"

"Did you poison us?"

"I'm hungry got any food?" We all looked at Niall with a look that said "seriously?", Niall just shrugged and rubbed his stomach. I looked at all the boys and gave tem a motion telling them to sit down on the ground. They did what they were told and sat down,  I sat down as well.

"I healed you guys," I said as I looked at them "It's an ability I had ever since I was 14, I just didn't know how to use it" the boys looked at me with confusion written on their face.

"14? I mean what really are you?" Harry asked me, I turned my head to look into his eyes. His eyes held curiosity and fear.

"I'm not going to kill you," I said to them since they all tensed up " I don't kill because I was once Human like you guys" they all looked confused.

"What do you mean human?" Louis asked

"I'm just a creature at night" I responded as I looked down, I didn't want to see them at all. It was weird telling them, my parents didn't know. My family and friends don't know but here I am telling my ex bullies that I'm not exactly human.

"I didn't know that they existed that always seem so fake and unreal," Liam said as he knew what I was talking about, I was still looking down. "when did this happen?" I looked up at him. He wanted to know how did I turn into this creature. They all wanted to know. I looked at all of them. But the thing is Harry seemed more curious than the others.

"Do you guys remembered October 3rd 2014?," I asked them, they all shook there heads trying to think I can hear there thoughts and I know that they didn't. "I do" I said with a small chuckle as I look down at my hands. Fuck. I'm an emotional vampire.

"What is it?" Zayn asked

"It was the day you guys beat me up in the alley near Barney's liquor store," I said to them " I know it was an everyday bases on that but that day Harry kicked me so hard in the stomach that I had an internal bleeding, Liam punched me so hard where my legs were that I couldn't breathe properly and Zayn, Louis kicked me so hard near my head that. That day I lost the memory of my childhood." The boys looked surprised, guilty and kinda sick "This guys name Sean saw me dying slowly in the alley and he helped me heal fast, if it wasn't for Sean, I would of been dead already."

----

Here is the chapter. I'm sorry if it's boring I tried my best to not make it boring. I promise that chapter 15 won't be as boring as this one was ok? I hope you guys like the chapter though. I know this is a huge plot twist but you know it's all in the brain lol. I hope you guys are having an amazing Christmas. Comment what you guys got cause I want to know. Merry Christmas my angels. I love you all. Muahh

Comment

Vote

Share

-Marysleysisxoxo