Chapter 6 -edited-

Hey guys how you doing on this day? I hope you guys are having a fantastic day/night. I am so excited that I am editing this book cause there is a lot of errors and stuff and I really want to fix it cause I know lots of you guys are really confused and I understand why you guys are so confused hahah, anyway here is chapter 6 all edited and stuff hope you guys like it. :)

----

I looked myself into the broken mirror, I hated these types of days. It was 9 in the morning and I didn't sleep at all last night, all I did was cry and cry and cry. I hate myself. It was my darkest days and darkest nights when I miss Micheal so much it hurts, my eyes were swollen red. my lips were swollen, my cheeks were red and stained from the tears and of course my nose was red from rubbing it to much. The worst kind of cry is when you have to cover your mouth so no noise would come out. It's called the Silent Cry for a reason and its the worse cry you can ever imagine.

A knock on my door startled me making me look down at the floor to see the broken pieces of glass, I just stared right at them not moving at all.

"Mary?" It was Liam, he was always the early bird I have noticed that the past few days.

"Yes?" I said

"We have to go to Simon's Office today and than later tonight we have a concert to do" Liam explained, I groan as I rubbed my eyes in frustration I completely forgot about today.

"What time do you have to be at Simon's Office?" I asked as I got up and started cleaning up pieces of glass leaving nothing on the floor.

"Around 12:30pm," Liam answered I put the pieces in the trash can and picked out an outfit for today which was ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt with white letters that says ctrue.

"OK, I'll uhm I'll uh get ready then we will leave," I said as I started grabbing my things " We can probably grab breakfast or something on our way their" I sniffled

"Ok" Liam said before leaving the doorway, I took a quick 15 minutes shower not bothering to shave my legs. God I hated being rushed.

After I finished I walked to the kitchen to see everyone their discussing what Simon wanted to talk to them about, It seems like they felt that I was in the kitchen since they all turned around to look at me. I hated the attention.