Chapter 2 -edited-

I looked at all of them, they were shocked but my eyes looked over there faces and I let out a chuckle "Oh man this is good" I thought to myself. I raised an eyebrow expecting them to say something, which they did well not really since Zayn was choking on the water for possibly 45 seconds. I looked at Paul acting confused on why they aren't saying anything, Paul rolled his eyes on how childish they were acting.

"Zayn, pull yourself together man" I said as I walked towards him, I pat his back helping him get some air. I pat him for the last time making it harsh, but I got out of hang when Zayn fell down on the floor letting out 3 coughs before clearing his throat and getting back up; fixing his shirt and dusting off invisible dust off his black skinny jeans like nothing happened. I rolled my eyes at how he acted "Dear god why are these children of our generation so stupid?"  I thought to myself as I let out a sigh and looked up at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" I heard Louis ask me, I looked at them down and raised an eyebrow at him before speaking.

"I'm praying for you guys," I answered "because you all are acting so stupid" I walked back next to Paul and looked at them once again.

"Ok, We are not stupid" Louis defended

"Say's the guy who got held back 2 times in high school" I said to him giving him an innocent smile, his eyes widen but than he glared at me making me roll my eyes.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Paul asked

"You can say that," I answered "not on good terms though" I glared at all five of them with so much anger and hatred.

"Ok," Paul said " Mary you will be living with the boys and I'll be giving you a time table of all of their interviews and shows but before I forget tomorrow they have an interview at around 11pm" I nodded at him.

"Wait she's moving in with us" Harry said, I noticed that his voice became deeper and raspier meaning that it changed the last 2 years I got to admit, his voice might have given me an orgasm.

"Is that a problem Harold?" I asked him, he looked at me with anger in his eyes I didn't flinch like I used back in 2 years I just glared at him.

"No," He said sending me a fake and forced smile "not at all" I gave him a fake smile as well and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked, I turned around pressing my palm against the door frame.

"To your house where else should I be?" I asked him

"But you don't even have the address" Niall said in a 'duh' kinda tone

"Actually I do, my boss gave me your guys' address," I said giving him a smirk " see you guys their" I winked at them before leaving

*************

It was 8pm and I have just finished unpacking everything in my room since this house has like 7 rooms, It has a lot of bathrooms. Damn I wish I could live like this than again no since they barley have any privacy. I heard a knock on my door making me sit up from my bed and looking at the door before letting them in.

"Come in" I said to whoever was on the other side of the door, the door open to reveal that it was Liam who knocked on my door.

"Hey, I just wanted to see if you were uhm you know settled in," Liam said as he looked around the room " and you are" he chuckled nervously, I squinted my eyes at him as I smirk.

"You're nervous" I said as I tilted my head to the side "why?" Liam let out a shaky breath as he looked down at his hands as he rocked back and forth on his heals.

"It's weird seeing you after 2 years, when you left" Liam answered, "you've changed so much" I gave him a fake smile.

"Well, you guys gave me a reason to," I said "your voices still wake me up late at night, especially Harry's voice. You guys destroyed me, but I got back up and started doing this for me" Liam looked at me with pity, I looked at him before scoffing.

"I'm so so-" I cut him off "don't give me that shit, I don't need it" Liam was surprised as he tried to let some words out but he was shocked already.

"I just, I feel bad ok," He said " I-I just didn't know why I did it ok?" I just looked at him, I didn't feel anything towards that excuse.

"You were all blinded by popularity," I said " but you and Niall weren't as blinded as the other 3, I don't hate you neither do I like you don't get your hopes up" Liam looked at me with curiosity, I let out a sigh.

"Mary" He started to say but I cut him off " I need to sleep you guys have an interview tomorrow, you need to get up and I need to get up" Liam chuckled before leaving but not before telling me goodnight.

I let out a sigh before getting under the cover.

__________

*Beep Beep beep*

I groan as I shut the stupid clock off, I looked at the clock to see that it was 6am and I groan again I did not want to get up but I had to. So I got up and started doing my usual routine which involves, shower, brushing my teeth, shitting or peeing.  After almost an hour I dressed myself into floral crop top, black shorts and floral nike adidas, I applied mascara and cherry flavored chapstick. I smiled at my appearance, I looked good.

I looked down at my iPhone and it said 7:30 am, wow that's a record I usually really take more time than that

I looked down at my iPhone and it said 7:30 am, wow that's a record I usually really take more time than that. I got out of my room and walked down to the kitchen to see everyone there, my eyes widen as I see Niall eating 8 pancakes. Damn boy your appetite has not got done not even a little, This is why I hate boys, they can eat a lot but don't care or gain weight.  I walked towards the table and grabbed an apple, I really wanted pancakes "Thanks a lot Niall"  But I couldn't it was that I was really, really late for the interview. I felt eyes on me so I looked around to see Harry looking at me like I'm a piece of meat, I rolled my eyes what a perve.

"Harry," I said to him making him snap his head up to me "eyes are up hear not down at my legs" Harry blushed before going back to their food, today is going to be a long day.

Did you guys like it? Is it better than the last chapter? cause I am trying to make it better,its kinda hard since I'm starting school noe, but I promise ill trying my hardest. I have updated my last book on my other account, can you guys please go follow it. I love you guys so much, thank you guys so much for voting and commenting, I know is confusing but im gonna make it unconfuse it cause it is truly confuse it. Have a nice night lots of love and kisses xoxoxo. Muah!!!!

snapchat:marysleysisxoxo

Instagram:marysleysisxoxo

other instagram:exlpoeed_faced

Other wattpad account: Secretly_silentxx

Once again I love you guys so much, Hugs and kissed for all of you the most biggest ones loves. Muah!!!!

-Marysleysisxoxoxoxo